• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Alpha Mags order fulfillment

bkw1911

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2011
Queen Creek, AZ
A couple weeks back on scout we had a thread about Alpha mags. Just giving my results now. I ordered a wsm mag back on 12/31/16 and it arrived 2/15/17, right at 6 weeks. Mag fits tight and feeds perfect.

A couple weeks back on scout we had a thread about Alpha mags. Just giving my results now. I ordered a wsm mag back on 12/31/16 and it arrived 2/15/17, right at 6 weeks. Mag fits tight and feeds perfect.

Glad to see Chris is getting orders out anyway. I have a couple of his mags and the work just fine. I like that they are shorter too and his ones without the reinforcing binder plate let me load to 2.960.

Wow, I didn't know there was a fulfillment issue. I ordered and received a WSM mag in about a week 2 weeks ago.

Glad to hear you received it. I've seen horror stories about people waiting a year or more. Hopefully he's turning that around.