• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Altas Bipod Questions

mclevela

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 25, 2007
Moorcroft, Wyoming
1.) Anyone else have the rubber feet come off of their V8.1 bipod?

2.)I found nothing on the Atlas website about sending a V8 bipod in for the V8.1 style leg adjustment collars.
What is the procedure if it can be upgraded?

Thanks in advance

Re: Altas Bipod Questions

The feet are designed to be removable. Make sure the detent is in the retaining hole when you put them on.

As said, Accushot offers the upgrade, just give them a call.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gugubica</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The feet are designed to be removable. Make sure the detent is in the retaining hole when you put them on.

</div></div>

The complete foot did not come out of the bipod leg rather the rubber portion of the foot came off its attachment.

mclevela, Sorry for your experience. What you described would be a component failure. Please return the "Foot Insert" and we'll replace whatever is required.

When doing T&E of different options, the component we decided on was put into a vise and we tried to pull the threaded shank out of the rubber without luck. But they are man-made so failure is a possibility.

Again sorry for the trouble.

Here is the address.

B&T Industries L.L.C.
PO Box 771071
Wichita, KS 67277

Thanks Kasey,
I have glued the rubber back onto the foot and seems to be holding.

What is the cost to upgrade the V8 to the new style leg adjustment collars?

Thank you!

I suspect the glue will fail at some point, if it does, we'll still stand behind it and repair/replace the foot.

It's 30.00 to replace the collars + 5.95 S&H.

I haven't had the rubber feet fall off, but they are starting to slowly wear off.. Any plan on selling rubber feet seperate Kasey??

StanwoodSpartan, you wear the rubber down to the metal, we'll replace them free.