• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Alway open for a fishing Day

richidaho

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2014
Blackfoot, ID
Alway open to take a snipershide member fishing. I live in SE Idaho and I fly fish most weekends. I have drift boat and jet boat and fish Henry’s fork, South fork and the Snake River from Island Park to American Falls Dam. Send me a massage and maybe we can have a fun day on the river.
Richard Leavitt
86C3C3FE-A627-4F5F-AA05-B001863A17F1.jpeg

That is a beautiful trout, when I was stationed at Ft Lewis I would fish every weekend.

Wish I had the time to make a trip to Idaho. Live in southern NM and fish the San Juan several time a year and spend a week in SW Colorado every year fishing the high country for native cutts. Fly fishing is my other passion to competitive shooting..

If we went fishing.......and after having an open can of soda I handed you.....you woke up after a few hours of inexplicable sleep feeling kind of clammy and dirty but totally unsure what happened to you..........would you tell anyone?

Lived in Pocatello for 23 years before moving back to Oregon 2 years ago. Thought trout fishing in Oregon (McKenzie river) was good. Realized I didn't have a clue. They grow some big fish in SE Idaho. Read recently that South Fork of the Snake has over 5000 fish per mile of river.

Have a friend that lives in Blackfoot who fishes the Snake there in his boat. Catches big browns there. Went out once with him and the Browns we caught were only in the 3 to 4 lb range. He apologized for not getting me in to bigger fish. Was a great day on the river.