• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Am I Cheating Myself?

Friday perhaps... or you simply avoided me.

Was pretty funny too I got lost getting there since all the ruts and mud holes were completely repaired. I didnt have to clean my truck at all after. Everyone mad at me again for being late....
Friday only. Drove down and back same day. Kinda glad I didn't subject myself to the indignities of Saturday's nasty mirage and wind.

I just put a scope on my new rifle that I plan to shoot some ELR with and it cost quite a bit less than the rifle itself.
Is that wrong?!

Not really....I mean...how many scopes out there would adhere to that rule on a $10,000 rifle?

Don’t go in the night vision / thermal section lol.

Yea....been in there lately....looking for a Thermal for some hog and coyote hunting....and...prices have come way down in the last few years...at least now it is only a little bit out of my reach....I think I liked it better when I was like WTF? Screw that!

I was just going to say the same thing. Is it wrong that my ELR rifle costs half what my scope cost?

I don't think so....most rifles can outshoot my abilities....but having a nice scope makes things much easier for me....then again...I've hit some really long shots with scopes that some here would laugh at. My ZCO 5-27 MPCT3 will be here Thursday!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

buyers remorse ? can you see what you wanted to see through your scope ? If you can and the scope gives you paid for , what more could you need well besides it to order the pizza and a 6 pack button oh a private masseuse ( male or female at your discretion)would be a wonderfully relaxing option well that depends on a lot of things but it could be great . Why spend more if you don't A . want to or B . have to . I believe you can do it not that what I think matters to your ability to hit a target or not ... :oops::oops:

Reactions: TACC and shoot4fun
buyers remorse ? can you see what you wanted to see through your scope ? If you can and the scope gives you paid for , what more could you need well besides it to order the pizza and a 6 pack button oh a private masseuse ( male or female at your discretion)would be a wonderfully relaxing option well that depends on a lot of things but it could be great . Why spend more if you don't A . want to or B . have to . I believe you can do it not that what I think matters to your ability to hit a target or not ... :oops::oops:
I’m with you. Have another drink. ;)🍻🥃

I was going to make a joke about only affording water from the neighbors garden hose...but I do live in KY....and I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 30+ different bourbons...and I rarely drink...tis a shame huh?

I was going to make a joke about only affording water from the neighbors garden hose...but I do live in KY....and I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 30+ different bourbons...and I rarely drink...tis a shame huh?
I clicked like when it should have been “report. “

• Haha
Reactions: TACC and shoot4fun