• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Am I the only one?

Major Wader

Private
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2013
Southern USA
Having issues with the forum pages loading, especially Motivational and Funny & Awesome.

Partially loads, then I get an error. Is it my shitty internet, or is there a problem with the forum?

Occasionally, but it sounds like its on your end.

clear your browser cache
try a private mode (inprivate for edge, incognito for chrome)
try a different browser
could also be your 'anti virus' software if it is doing any sort of online protection
are you using one of the 'safe' DNS services?

Right click start>run>type in "cmd" w/o the ""
Type into that box EXACTLY this
ipconfig/flushdns
Hit enter
Type exit, hit enter.
Reboot
You have now successfully flushed the DNS cache and it should help....if anything it won't hurt.
Of course being the highly raised ages on this forum most will think "Holy fuck that guy is trying to get me to kill my computer".
As fucking if.
If I wanted to kill your computer you wouldn't know....until it didn't boot.

Right click start>run>type in "cmd" w/o the ""
Type into that box EXACTLY this
ipconfig/flushdns
Hit enter
Type exit, hit enter.
Reboot
You have now successfully flushed the DNS cache and it should help....if anything it won't hurt.
Of course being the highly raised ages on this forum most will think "Holy fuck that guy is trying to get me to kill my computer".
As fucking if.
If I wanted to kill your computer you wouldn't know....until it didn't boot.

People still use computers?

my first loads for the 6.5 ( the round god loves ) were much faster than I wanted ( looking for between 2650 - 2774 ish ) hit 2880 and maxed out around 29 something way to fast for my needs . luckily for me I only ran 3 of each of my first loads so there was not a lot of stuff to pull apart , water issues were a big deal for me until I stopped using water to clean my cases . now I dry clean the brass and moisture is not a problem . I also found out early on not to mess with seating depth to much I had a length that shot extreamly well from my gun and I stuck with it . Also I found my self not liking playing with neck tension as I went light another fella at our local range did nothing and got the same sd's I did so either tight or loose it made no difference , I did make the derision for my self not not change out the expanding mandrel I was using so I do add that extra step in my process . best of luck to you figuring out what you like and what works best for you .

Seriously -

Still having the issue. Cleared cache, deleted cookies, logged out, logged in, restarted 47 times, did the dnsflush that n2ishun suggested, stil have issues with the pic threads. They work in incognito, but not when I am logged in. All work fine on my phone, just not on this laptop. Relatively new Lenovo, less than a year old.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Last edited:
Seriously -

Still having the issue. Cleared cache, deleted cookies, logged out, logged in, restarted 47 times, did the dnsflush that n2ishun suggested, stil have issues with the pic threads. They work in incognito, but not when I am logged in. All work fine on my phone, just not on this laptop. Relatively new Lenovo, less than a year old.

yep that sounds damn discouraging ......:oops:

Reactions: lash and plong
Seriously -

Download and install the trusted and tested CCleaner, install it, then run it with default settings... Then restart the laptop:

what other browsers have you tried? Brave, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera?

Save and close everything, then open your Lenovo utility and download and install any system updates for graphics related firmware, drivers, etc. Think about updating the BIOS if there's a newer version.

Last edited:
Do you have an ad blocker or some other browser item that blocks unwanted links?
the clue is, you said it works in incognito which disables plugins/extensions/etc

Odd thing is, I haven't changed any settings before this happened.

About a week ago, it did this for two days straight, then resolved itself. Now, it's happening again.

I can look at the posts, just can't be where I can like or comment unless I use my phone, which is not really ideal for me.

Thanks for the suggestions.