• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Am I wrong

Daps!

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2010
Lacey, WA
Am I wrong for being just as proud of my 1189 kills on zombie gunship as I am of a 1st round hit at the same distance?

Re: Am I wrong

Yes, yes you are.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Daps!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Am I wrong for being just as proud of my 1189 kills on zombie gunship as I am of a 1st round hit at the same distance? </div></div>

1189! Damn my best is only 534. How the hell did you do that?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Daps!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Am I wrong for being just as proud of my 1189 kills on zombie gunship as I am of a 1st round hit at the same distance? </div></div>

1189! Damn my best is only 534. How the hell did you do that? </div></div>
Waaaaayyyyy to much time on my hands. And it's a lot nicer on the iPad!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uQl5aYhkF3E"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uQl5aYhkF3E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Daps!</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Daps!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Am I wrong for being just as proud of my 1189 kills on zombie gunship as I am of a 1st round hit at the same distance? </div></div>

1189! Damn my best is only 534. How the hell did you do that? </div></div>
Waaaaayyyyy to much time on my hands. And it's a lot nicer on the iPad! </div></div>

I could see that. I'm just Iphoning it and sometimes it gets pretty laggy to the point where I have to give up and bail out of it. But still 1000+ is impressive! I pretty much only use the 40mm and don't even bother with the canon unless I want to try to snipe one. What's your strategy?

well, I use the 40 and 155 to take out groups I concentrate my upgrades to reload and rate of fire for the 40 and I keep the damage radius small to minimize civilian casulties. The 155 I try to upgrade as much as possible and the minis I concentrate on cooldown and rate of fire. I hit the big zombies with either the 40 or 155 to kill all the little ones around them and the switch to the mini to finish them off it should take one long burst to kill the big guys. also perhaps most importantly I dont try to save the civilians that are in close proximity to zombies I just move on to the bigger clusters i can kill more easily. hope this helps.

my best is 1019, try playin it in your car through your car speakers, really makes ya hear shit you dont normally, makes ya feel like yer there, very snipery

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Daps!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well, I use the 40 and 155 to take out groups I concentrate my upgrades to reload and rate of fire for the 40 and I keep the damage radius small to minimize civilian casulties. The 155 I try to upgrade as much as possible and the minis I concentrate on cooldown and rate of fire. I hit the big zombies with either the 40 or 155 to kill all the little ones around them and the switch to the mini to finish them off it should take one long burst to kill the big guys. also perhaps most importantly I dont try to save the civilians that are in close proximity to zombies I just move on to the bigger clusters i can kill more easily. hope this helps. </div></div>

Oh that makes sense, thanks for the tips I don't use the 105 really at all. I spent a lot of time trying to snipe the individual zombies attacking people, I just can't help but imagine it's somebody's family member being attacked, LOL.