• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AM NEW HERE

migormax246

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2023
mexico
Am new here. I have already learned a ton by lurking here, and am excited to start participating!

This isn't going to end well.........

e31.jpg

In his other thread he is asking how to store a shit ton of mags.......

Doc
My grandpa kept a whole bunch in a box in the attic. Personally I didn't really care for most of them but a few of the later Playboys were pretty good.

But those are really a fire hazard. Better to just keep your favorites and toss the rest. Except National Geographic cause those are great for smacking spiders.

Safe magazine storage is important. He lost a brother to a stashalanche already. Let him ask his questions…safety first!

Damn. I was wanting to learn how to store all of those "magazines". One day I'll need to see about converting my clips to flips for magazines...

Is this still available? I also new to here and have mucho lawn yard cut knowledge

These spying phones piss me off… post one good Mexican Spider-Man meme and now I am getting carpet bombed with ads for a damn “garden Mexican.”

WTF… these bots have no shame.

View attachment 8120015

Sirhr

PS. Ordered one. That should make them stop.
It appears they made garden Mexican take a mid-day siesta. I would order one too.