• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AMA motocross

30/50

Private
Minuteman
Jul 7, 2010
Colorado
Will RV2 take both titles this year?
Who are your favorites?
With this year shaping up to be one of the closest seasons yet, who will come out on top?

Re: AMA motocross

Depends. He's probably the best factory rider right now. The factory bikes do make a difference. If Reed can get the factory support he got at the end of Supercross, he'll be the favorite. Stewart will not win without factory support (if he can even ride, haven't been paying attention). I think his suspension sucked all year. Dungey will be right there, too. I like seeing the top riders on inferior machines. Makes it interesting.

Wow RV2 takes a huge digger in moto 1 (redbud) and comes back to 9th, moto 2 he hammers the throttle and never looks back. If he stays healthy my $ is on him.
I would love to have a chance to ride a factory bike, must be unreal.

villapota has a good shot but dungey would be leading the points if he didn't have his bike take a shit and get a dnf in rd 2. he is mr. consistent and that goes along ways in motocross series this long.

i can't root for reed because he seems like a big douche waffle.

Usually I watch the outdoors but haven't seem to been catching it on Speed. Guess I should pay more attention. Looks like Reed is still on cruise control. He must still be getting the Honda support he got at the end of Supercross.

Hell, the seasons half over. I've really not been paying attention. I'm getting too old.

http://www.allisports.com/motocross/race-results

Who is this RV2 character? Haven't watched motocross since I gave it up about 8-9 year ago. Whatever happened to Mcgrath, Emig, Lusk? They were my heros back when.

i can't root for reed because he seems like a big douche waffle.[/quote]
+1 on that
backroad, RV2 is an up and coming named Ryan Villopoto #2 This kid is fearless and full of natural talent

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Team-Send-It!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i can't root for reed because he seems like a big douche waffle. </div></div>
You are correct my friend,When I was still racing, He was at budds creek at the 4 stroke national the weekend I was up racing and he was a pure douche to everyone that tried to talk to him!

Yea Reeds an ass, I've met him a couple times wandering the pits. I shouldn't even say met because he ignores all his fans, his wifes more personable than he is.

I've got my money on RV as well, if it wasn't for the injurys last year I think he would have topped Dungey for sure. He's also a hunting and firearms enthusiast as well. Gotta go for the gun guys.

Reed's crash was incredible and for him to get back on and finish the race was crazy. I've never seen a top rider have a crash like that. He's lucky. Nice cornrows by the way. DOUCHEBAG.

Nice to see Dungey with a clean aggressive pass on Villopoto. That was good riding.

The points race just got a lot more interesting. Gonna be a great second half.

Yea Reeds get off was spectacular to say the least. That could have turned out horrible. The fact he landed on the downside off the track Im sure played into his favor.

As far as terrible crashes go the worst by far I witnessed was Mike Alessi at Redbud a few years ago. We were standing at the fence line and saw the whole thing front row, made me sick to my stomach.

As much as I don't like Reed, you really have to give it to the guy for jumpin' back into the race after that. It's obvious he really wants the title this year. I was glad to see him lose his SX only contract a few years ago..The outdoor season really show you who wants it.