• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Amaz Prime: ZeroZeroZero

fx77

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2005
    ny state
    Excellent story of drug trafficking Monterrey Mexico, New Orleans, Clabria IT...

I love that they used actors from each country portrayed. The MX SF sergeant is a great actor and character.

Last edited:
    seen it already - seen it like 3 -4 months ago - was awesome. Loved how they have 3 perspectives and how they intertwine together. very well done.

Last edited:
    Just watched Too old to die young on prime...really weirdly shot with lots of long silent pauses in the dialog. But crazy cartel action.

Don't mind the firefights where some of the "Vampiros" accurately kill so many despite having no front or rear sights on their rifles (episode 8). Fantastic marksmanship!! LOL I wonder if it was like that in the night combat scenes; it was too dark to tell, or at least, I didn't notice until episode 8 ...