• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Amazing 1903 vintageness

VJJPunisher

Necromancing the stone
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2010
prison purse
So I Met a guy at the recent collector association gunshow, turns out it’s who I got my vickers display gun from that I turned into a live semi auto. This guy owns a gun shop business on the east coast and travels a lot buying cool and interesting stuff from auctions, estates and the like. We exchange numbers and been chatting back and forth.

Long story short he had this rifle and we worked out a trade, I just wanted a nice example of a 1903 since I had dumbassedly traded off or sold the ones I’ve had over the years. Pics of it looked like it was really nice and the sights seemed interesting so we worked out a deal, of which I felt like he was asking way too high but I wanted it so oh well.

I get the rifle, and it’s beautiful, I’m happy.

Today in the mail comes an envelope with a collector magazine in it, dated 2018, from my new best friend the guy I got the gun from.

Read the article below

IMG_5889.jpeg
IMG_5890.jpeg

IMG_5891.jpeg
IMG_5892.jpeg
IMG_5893.jpeg

Now here is the rifle

IMG_5894.jpeg
IMG_5895.jpeg
IMG_5896.jpeg