• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Amazing 6.5 PRC Long Range Custom Hunting Rifle - SPF

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    This one is a bit of a rare bird because it's build on Tuebor Titanium #1 serial number. For all of those who own Tuebor actions you already know how amazing these are. If you haven't owned/tried a Tuebor, you need to! I don't foresee myself getting on a hunt any time in the near future where I would use this lovely rifle to its potential and I have another custom Mauser that I can use for Whitetail here in the midwest. Don't miss out on the opportunity to own this amazing rifle!

Gunsmith: Justin @ Spinners Fit & Chamber (he builds all my rifles, and several other members here can vouch for his work)
    Chamber: 6.5 PRC
    Action: Tuebor Titanium #1
    Barrel: Bartlein 3B 1:8 spiral fluted and threaded 5/8x24 with a Hollands style brake
    Coating: Cerakote (DLC coated bolt for smoother cycling)
    Trigger: Triggertech Primary
    Stock: McMillan Game Warden (I'm 95% sure, someone can correct me if I'm wrong)
    Bottom metal: M5, but I will have to check which manufacturer it is unless someone knows by the picture. Comes with (1) magazine
    Other work: Stock bedded to the action
    Accuracy: Factory Hornady match ammo shoots between 1/2-3/4 MOA (will get a picture up when I get a chance)
    Round count: 95. All factory Hornady.
    Rings: Badger 30mm unimount (you may want to change this out for something lighter than steel)
    Scope: NF SHV 4-16x56mm 1/4 MOA Forceplex Illuminated Reticle (comes with box)
    Weight: will get this when I get home

$2,400 shipped for the rifle with stock pack but no bipod, rings or optics.
    $3,100 shipped for the rifle with the mount and the optic (not for sale separately). $700 extra for the mount and scope should be a great deal for someone.

Trades: High end mil/mil optics in the FFP flavor (i.e. Kahles, Steiner, Schmidt, TT, etc). I can add cash where necessary depending on the optic.

39E2C3F4-289F-44F1-8AAF-8E9E6041525C.jpeg

Last edited:
    Haha i got one up. Will get more up when i get home.

Nice looking murder stick. I'm on my 4th barrel chambered by Spinners Fit and Chamber and have had zero issue. Great 'smith. How about breaking up and selling the barreled action by itself (no stock, trigger, bipod, scope, rings)?

Just threw it on the bathroom scale and it was coming in at 10.8lbs exactly as it is pictured there. If I recall correctly it sat at 7lbs or just shy of that with just the mag in there. The cheek pad, bipod, steel rings, and big ol 56mm objective didn't lend itself to helping me on weight any, haha.

Corb job, thanks for the good feedback on Spinners as well! I am open to splitting the package up if I have buyers for the different parts.