• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Amazing Piano

BytorJr

Two Star General
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2018
Something different than the usual political topics. A bit more lighthearted and cheerful.

Some of you may have heard of this woman, Valentina Lisitsa. She's quite amazing. Been listening to this instead of my usual hard rock on Sirius, between Rush.

Moonlight Sonata
I'd love to know what Beethoven would create today with all the "technology" we have. To think he was nearly deaf when he wrote this is even more amazing.

Hungarian Rhapsody
I always think of Bugs Bunny!!

Obvious Eastern Bloc teaching here - amazing how many great performers (not necessarily creators) came from Eastern Bloc. She was made for piano - super long fingers. Very, very talented. Hell, I'd be happy with 25% of that talent...ok, maybe 50%.

I almost thought it was going to be another video of another 7 year old Asian child prodigy playing she is lucky I have zero musical talent , that lady does play that song real pretty like .

She is though, apparently a big time "Vlad" supporter. Was kicked out of some Canadian performances.