• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ambi Lowers from ADM vs Falkor vs Seekins vs LMT vs LWRCi

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
As the title reads, I'd like to hear opinions from owners, and see pics of both sides of the business areas, of these five brands. Thanks.

The MARS-L lower is nice, but not for the retard-tier prices they’re going for in the PX or on gun broker. If you can find one from Titan Defense for around $390, it’s worth it.

I had an LWRC ambi lower off of one of their DI guns I parted out. The fit and finish was really nice.

I have some interest in a radian lower. I understand that they are nice.

Reactions: TheHorta
The MARS-L lower is nice, but not for the retard-tier prices they’re going for in the PX or on gun broker. If you can find one from Titan Defense for around $390, it’s worth it.

I had an LWRC ambi lower off of one of their DI guns I parted out. The fit and finish was really nice.

I have some interest in a radian lower. I understand that they are nice.
you mean stripped for 400 right? LMT has them for 950 and Big Tex had a run for 900.

I don’t give a fuck if you believe me or not. That’s legitimately what I paid. Which is probably why my mind is blown when I see them selling for $900.

@RUTGERS95 you would be incorrect. I too am into both my LMT Mars-L lowers for $400’ish sans trigger. Purchased in 2021 and 2022

I have a Falkor and have had the LWRCi. That fit and finish on the Falkor is much nicer. Controls smoother as well.

haha i call bs, post the receipt. If you did, you got a unicorn deal and good for you

Obviously out of stock but that sold at that price at some point.

Reactions: JS8588
The ADM lowers are very nice and the am I controls are slick. I have one that’s on my 11.5.

9854198B-578C-43F4-A886-A149F0956ECD.jpeg
251FFF6E-142B-4969-9D64-F2AB8407A0C0.jpeg

I have an ADM as well, zero complaints with it and love the functionality. I looked hard at the LMT but the were unobtanium and way up there in price. I really like the billet POF lowers as well. It'd be a toss-up between them although the ADM's are easier to come by. Radians seem nice but price, hard to find and are heavy in comparison.

Reactions: jumrobe

Obviously out of stock but that sold at that price at some point.
Recently too. I saw them in stock around a month ago.

In my opinion, the best ambi lower on the market is this one https://ar15discounts.com/products/dirty-bird-multi-cal-forged-ambidextrous-lower-receiver/

They're OEMed by MVB industries. I own 2 so far.

LMT is totally obtainable at that price, you just need to sign up for alerts and pull the trigger when it comes in stock. I have recived 2 or 3 notifications this year for under $300.

To answer the OP's question, both LMT and ADM (only two on your list I have used) are excellent with solid machining and excellent customer service. They are more difficult to find but worth it if that's what you are looking for.

I have never seen a Falkor lower in person and I hear they make nice rifles but I am 100% against any company that has stipulations like this BS: "We recommend using only match grade ammo with our rifles. Contact [email protected] for ammo recommendations and questions. If you use ammo not recommended by Falkor, your warranty could be voided."

Reactions: Milf Dots
I have the lwrc, lmt, and Radian.

The LMT is the best investment, especially if you go with the rest of the stuff to build a whole gun up.

The radian fit / features / design / finish is better.

Thinking of an ADM complete Ambi lower for a Sig 516g2 piston upper which works on any MilSpec lower. Anyone know of any issues with the ADM ambi lower/Sig 516g2 upper combo? thnx

yes to all of them and double yes to the folkor especially if it's the petra
nlodo3w8fbh61.jpg

even getting up in age that is one sexy gun

I am 100% against any company that has stipulations like this BS: "We recommend using only match grade ammo with our rifles. Contact [email protected] for ammo recommendations and questions. If you use ammo not recommended by Falkor, your warranty could be voided."

I've had a couple dealings with Falkor and have experienced first hand some of their Bullshit they pull, they are right up there with Mark LaRue.

Never again..

Reactions: Wins10runsacp
As the title reads, I'd like to hear opinions from owners, and see pics of both sides of the business areas, of these five brands. Thanks.
Out of all that you listed the Seekins iRMT-3 Upper and Ambi lower are the best option in all categories, Price, Quality, and function. I used JP Micro Fit Takedown Pins and hand fit them creating a rock solid pairing.

The iRMT-3 upper is excellent for a precision rifle setup.

I'm just waiting on the Bartlein barrel from CLE, this rifle will be identical to the GA-15 and $1,150 less than what the GA-15 sticker price. This is a prime example of how much you can save by building your own.

I am making a few slight changes, I'll be running a superlative arms AGB instead of SLR, TriggerTech New Single stage trigger and a APA Gen3 MB which you would have to pay extra on top of the GA-15 $3150 price tag. Bringing this entire build to just barely over 2K.

IMG_20230208_101731281.jpg
IMG_20230208_101157942.jpg
IMG_20230208_101748037.jpg
IMG_20230208_101209621~2.jpg

Last edited:
Thinking of an ADM complete Ambi lower for a Sig 516g2 piston upper which works on any MilSpec lower. Anyone know of any issues with the ADM ambi lower/Sig 516g2 upper combo? thnx
I can check the ADM on a Spear LT upper, don't know if that'd be analogous to the 516 though. I would think, if the 516 is designed to work on a mil-spec lower, there'd be no reason why it wouldn't work with the ADM lower.

I would get what ever is in stock and not being sold at an absurd premium. Lowers are lowers.

And for those on a tight budget:
I recently got one. It was a blem, but that shouldn’t have caused the trigger pocket to be too small (it was) which required some filling before I could get my MBT to reset. It’s also super tight on whatever upper I throw it on, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. Also, the ambi bolt release is just that, eg. it will not let you lock the bolt open, just release it if it already is. For $55 or so I’m happy, but I don’t think it’s in the same league as some of these really nice ones.

LMT is my favorite by far. All the operations are exactly the same on both sides. Radian is good if you're not well acquainted with standard AR operation, or can put tons of time into training on it. You will likely punch mags out while trying to send the bolt home and vice versa. The mag release and bolt release to me were just too close together and felt too similar. The bolt hold on mag release is a really awesome feature. Fit and finish goes to the Radian no question about it, I just think the LMT is more idiot proof, very intuitive. The LWRCi is nice too, more or less the same as the LMT. I have not tried KAC, ADM.

Last edited:
Gee, I just picked up and LMT MARS-L stripped lower for $281.00 OTD. I'd tell you where, but I just checked and they are OOS.