• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

American Ammuntion now gone

Stephen Bachiler

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2023
Ohio
This AM Vista Outdoors agreed to sell its Ammunition business to a Czech private company. Federal, CCI, Remington, Speer & Hevi-Shot and reloading businesses....in foreign hands.

Incredible

Do you have a link for any of that?

Edit:

Does this mean the value of my Remington 7.5's has sky rocketed again?

Im down to like 6 cases...

Reactions: Jsp556
no one knows what will happen. offshore ownership not too good IMHO. dealing with cz,tikka,howa etc is problematic. every time i have seen a good co taken over by a big multi corp,things go bad. should remember harley,bushmaster,remington,winchester,browning and others. if the people that know how to get stuff done aren't fired and replaced by drones,should be OK. since these outfits are already conglomerate owned things might stay same or improve. can hope. market is stressed as LC is out of civ sales and i think that affects win as well. the russian steel market is hosed now. all we can do is wait and see. likely make panic and hoard buying worse.

Feds are not going to disarm the country. It is not logistically possible. Really, if you took every single cop and deputy and soldier and govt ape and convinced them all to seize the guns (which simply will not happen,) there is still not enough people to do that. And it would just keep the back hoes busy.

Note to self: buy stock in plastic bags. 1001 uses, of course.

no one knows what will happen. offshore ownership not too good IMHO. dealing with cz,tikka,howa etc is problematic. every time i have seen a good co taken over by a big multi corp,things go bad. should remember harley,bushmaster,remington,winchester,browning and others. if the people that know how to get stuff done aren't fired and replaced by drones,should be OK. since these outfits are already conglomerate owned things might stay same or improve. can hope. market is stressed as LC is out of civ sales and i think that affects win as well. the russian steel market is hosed now. all we can do is wait and see. likely make panic and hoard buying worse.

Except vista is already a massive conglomerate that sucks at most things.