• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

American company seized by Messican army and cops.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Last edited:
    Sounds like Mexico has picked sides. China has been investing in Mexico and they must be offering Mexico more $$$ to do business with them instead of American companies.

Reactions: stefan73
    I guess that sweet sweet semi slave labor deal didn't pan out. They pay 12 bucks a day down there and love taking advantage so I give zero fucks for any company doin bidnes down there.
    Same. I also won’t shed a tear for any tourists that goes down there and gets robbed, kidnapped, or killed. Mexico doesn’t have a monopoly on beaches. Go somewhere else.

The US gov’t at every level terrorizes and murders innocents among its own people while giving the illusion of a representative gov’t restricted by the constitution yet congress pretends to be outraged by this nonsense. I suppose its to make the stupid among us follow suit.

LOL, what about the property of hundreds of Russian citizens that we seized after the Ukraine war started? Many simply for being Russian and having no ties to the war at all? Or the property we seize of countries we don't like for whatever reason? We have zero grounds to complain when we do the same fucking thing all the time.

LOL, what about the property of hundreds of Russian citizens that we seized after the Ukraine war started? Many simply for being Russian and having no ties to the war at all? Or the property we seize of countries we don't like for whatever reason? We have zero grounds to complain when we do the same fucking thing all the time.
    Or you know… the assets our own government and law enforcement seizes from our citizens every day.

Sounds like Mexico has picked sides. China has been investing in Mexico and they must be offering Mexico more $$$ to do business with them instead of American companies.

As fucked up as America
    . As fucked up as America is, they will regret with the communists. The commies pioneered seizing foreign assets.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
    Watch what you consume. Know someone who was working at the Embassy in Mexico who caught an illness and almost died.
    Drink only bottled water. dont eat street food nor fresh veges (they wash them in the local water). Stick to upper scale restaurants, travel in groups ,be double careful at night. If ou drive remember the plates are good only on alternating days (unless its changed). If you take a taxi let your hotel or business call it for you. thats a big dangerous racket sown there. People get into the wrong taxi and like magic they disappear and either get dead or their relatives pay a big ransom.

Reactions: jb0311 and BurtG
    The problem with the water supply is that much of it was put in hundreds of years ago, with clay pipe. they put the water and sewer pipe in the same ditch. The old clay gets porous and now your drinking shit water. They still ahve cholera outbreaks.

"Messican" :LOL: Haven't heard that one in a while...."skin" is also acceptable....according to my old friend Trinidad "Trino" Salazar. For the record, Trino was the only cholo I ever heard use the term "skin", naturally I adopted it as well....:sneaky:

• Love
    Reactions: Maggot
    Reactions: BCP
    We should seize Mexico.
    If we do I want to be the head of Oaxaca and Guerrero.

9d.jpg

Anybody who says 'snow' gets flogged.

I guess that sweet sweet semi slave labor deal didn't pan out. They pay 12 bucks a day down there and love taking advantage so I give zero fucks for any company doin bidnes down there.
    But then their people come up here, and places hire them and pay them under the table to save on payroll taxes. Remember, the illegal aren't the only ones not paying taxes on those wages.
    Im afraid it’s gonna be the other way around.
    I was saying the other day, it would be funny if the US government tried to sell back the Louisiana purchase. The biggest problem would then become how our guberment has militarized, trained, and armed the cartels.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    I mean like completely, with arms. Hell they probably could at this point.
    Why would they even do that? They are doing it now without any of that? Their cartels are taking over and killing our youth with their poison. They are coming here by the millions and having kids on our dime, and exporting their culture to our country . They don't need to do it with military

Reactions: gigamortis
    Why would they even do that? They are doing it now without any of that? Their cartels are taking over and killing our youth with their poison. They are coming here by the millions and having kids on our dime, and exporting their culture to our country . They don't need to do it with military
    All true. But why play games? Just go ahead and move in, in full? The gov clearly ain’t gonna do anything so why not just go all the way?

Come on! It's not Mexico's fault this company is too stupid to buy a piece of Hunter's art.

Thats the one section of Mexico I havent explored. Now, with the Cartels, I reckon I wont.
    El Coyote used to be on the cover of the AAA pamphlet. The regular fishing and spear fishing was awesome down there! Add in the Tecate girls with lots of Tecate, Victors' Grande Margheritas, Pacifico and Dos Equis with great seafood and life was grand! I miss that place.

Reactions: Maggot
    El Coyote used to be on the cover of the AAA pamphlet. The regular fishing and spear fishing was awesome down there! Add in the Tecate girls with lots of Tecate, Victors' Grande Margheritas, Pacifico and Dos Equis with great seafood and life was grand! I miss that place.
    I know.

I had planned to retire to the Oaxaca region. Perfect climate, great food, reasonable prices, and the big festival in July city brings a lot of international tourists. Only a few hours form either the Pacific or Caribbean. Cartels fucked that dream up.

Reactions: stefan73
    Why am I thinking of the San Sebastian mines and a RR line.

Damn that stupid book is hitting close to home.

To businesses that sold out their American workers, by moving to another country to increase profits, that were seized by the governments of said country.
    iu
    As much as I agree with you, it’s a quarry in this case. You kind of have to set up shop where the rocks are. Considering the Interior and EPA hoops, followed by years of environmental lawyer court challenges which follow that companies have to go through in the States to start mining anything, I can’t blame them one bit for extracting off shore to bring it back to the US.

The Mexican government says the quarry had ceased to operate in line with environmental impact license requirements.

Vulcan Materials also says that workers from Mexican-based building materials company Cemex were part of the takeover.

There might be one or two places inside our border where they could quarry and crush limestone.

So if you read the article it's not so much that they "seized it" but a foreign company was in control of a Mexican port.
    USA company wanted to play hardball at the end of a contract with the government and refuse to allow the government owned company to use the port for unloading and loading ships as previously in the contract, (probably wanting a huge price increase).

So the Mexican government says, sure you want to play hardball, tell you what, we'll show you what hardball is all about.
    We aren't letting some foreigners play hardball over our own ports, so we'll just make sure we have access as we wish until you want to negotiate on our terms. Keep doing whatever you want, but we are sticking around to make sure we can use the port as we wish.

If you flipped the country labels around, folks here would be cheering for the action.

As much as I agree with you, it’s a quarry in this case. You kind of have to set up shop where the rocks are. Considering the Interior and EPA hoops, followed by years of environmental lawyer court challenges which follow that companies have to go through in the States to start mining anything, I can’t blame them one bit for extracting off shore to bring it back to the US.
    This, and Vulcan is a huge company with quarries all over the US. I used to get building stone from one in Virginia.