• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

American Express

stefan73

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Mar 6, 2006
    CENLA
    I am so fucking sick of this bullshit.

Who built America? OUr 'white' ancestors. mostly. Yes, blacks were conscripted (by other blacks) in Africa and made slaves, but they were by far the minority. It was logic and reason that founded and built this.I refuse to be told Im a racist because Im white.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!

Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
    I stopped using AmEX years ago when they billed me for a week at a resort. I called to dispute the charge and they assure me it was right. I told them, no it was wrong, because I've never been to that location. I asked who's signature was on the invoice, they said it was illegible . I asked them to look into it again. A month later I got the another bill with charges added. This dance went on for more than 6 months. Now their collection agency got involved. They wouldn't send me a copy of the invoice. This went on for another month. I finally talked to someone who was willing to help. I asked her to read the CC number off of the receipt.

AmEX billing transposed the last 2 numbers. I got a quick apology and then they hung up.

That card was cut up and never used again.

AmEX can bite me.

There's a university that removed a large rock from their campus because it was racist. Honest! Why not hamburgers?
    listen....everyone is ragging on the University for that decisions.....but ive been to that rock in person.....i can assure you, they made the right move.

i distinctly remember one night i visited that rock, and it just hurled insults at me and called me a "guinea McMutt".....it then put a noose around my neck and said "this is MAGA country!"

i was using LSD heavily at the time...but i dont think that has any bearing on what happened.....

• Haha
    Reactions: BytorJr
    listen....everyone is ragging on the University for that decisions.....but ive been to that rock in person.....i can assure you, they made the right move.

i distinctly remember one night i visited that rock, and it just hurled insults at me and called me a "guinea McMutt".....it then put a noose around my neck and said "this is MAGA country!"

i was using LSD heavily at the time...but i dont think that has any bearing on what happened.....
    I hate it when rocks yell racial slurs! I thought one yelled N...er just last night, upon further conversation it was yelling "dinger".

We were warned, long ago:

Isaiah 5:20​

They say that what is right is wrong and what is wrong is right; that black is white and white is black; bitter is sweet and sweet is bitter.

Reactions: mfox497
    I stopped using AmEX years ago when they billed me for a week at a resort. I called to dispute the charge and they assure me it was right. I told them, no it was wrong, because I've never been to that location. I asked who's signature was on the invoice, they said it was illegible . I asked them to look into it again. A month later I got the another bill with charges added. This dance went on for more than 6 months. Now their collection agency got involved. They wouldn't send me a copy of the invoice. This went on for another month. I finally talked to someone who was willing to help. I asked her to read the CC number off of the receipt.

AmEX billing transposed the last 2 numbers. I got a quick apology and then they hung up.

That card was cut up and never used again.

AmEX can bite me.
    I had the same situation. Multiple charges to internet vendors and countless magazine subscriptions, none of which were legitimate purchases. I don't know how AMEX stays in business.

I have had an Amex since the early 90's
    They did something to me that pissed me off, I forget exactly what now sometime in the early 2000's
    I severely limited my use of the card since then, but I never cancelled it

I know it costs Amex money to keep me as a customer ;)

You all should actually read that article

It hints that Amex should just forgive credit owed from poor black people as a means of reparations

fucking wow

Not ever using Amex again, but keeping the account open. I might switch back to paper billing to cost them even more.

Amex should dissolve itself and give all the money away as reparations since they are one of the most racist companies out there.

I have had an Amex since the early 90's
    They did something to me that pissed me off, I forget exactly what now sometime in the early 2000's
    I severely limited my use of the card since then, but I never cancelled it

I know it costs Amex money to keep me as a customer ;)

You all should actually read that article

It hints that Amex should just forgive credit owed from poor black people as a means of reparations

fucking wow

Not ever using Amex again, but keeping the account open. I might switch back to paper billing to cost them even more.
    I did a similar thing with a company I had formerly worked at. When I quit and moved on I took my 401K and moved it to an IRA, about two years later they contacted me and said they had over paid me and that I owed them $1200 plus interest. I said prove it which they really couldn't do, but ended up telling them I would give them the money back but no interest which of course they were more than happy to accept. Another year or two went by and I get an account statement that I had $200 in this account. I had options to leave it in this account or roll it over. Of course I wanted to leave it in that account and I wanted paper transactions only, every year they would send me monthly statements and once a year they would send out a huge packet of information about the plan. This went on for several years costing them lots of dollars until they finally sent me a check for the balance. I still feel like I won the battle.

Reactions: BullGear
    a CREDIT CARD company complaining about Capitalisms??...literal fucking clown world.

great lyrics

You worried 'bout leaving a better planet for our kids How 'bout leaving better kids for our planet Entire generation offended at everything Getting mad that a human thinks all lives matter We don't need black or white or left or right What we need is common sense, we need balance We're all in the same boat, why you tryna make holes? If they sink, we sink, this is madness I'm offended that you're offended by me taking offense Trump can't build a wall, why does your house have a fence? I believe in two genders, I'm not mad at the rest I'm just confused when a dude has a beard and some breasts We won't always agree, no I don't hate all police, no I don't think that the system's racist I just think the system hates people I think fighting violence with more violence is what they want Viruses and riots, people dying, we won't stay home Black lives matter, all lives matter, what's all this division for? It's modern segregation, this is setting up a civil war Burn the circus down 'cause the world is full of clowns They're all stupid and they're proud, making smiles on they mouths I don't hang with Bozos, homie, I can't be around you Anyone who knows me, knows my feet don't fit in clown shoes When I was a child, the only races that we hated Were the ones that we ran and didn't win Then we stopped playing with each other, started hating on each other Started noticing the color of our skin Christians and atheists, immigrants, patriots We love the country but we are not saving it Wages don't raise through the rate of inflation And half of the country hates all of the nation, it's Funny that we think the world owes us something All the phones got smart but the people so dumb We care more about the likes and our selfies than our moms And the only time we ever speak the truth's when we're drunk We won't always agree, no I don't hate all police, no Your thoughts and opinions ain't facts And they are not defining my reality, no I think picking sides divides, it's probably what has got us here United States is great regardless, that's what we forgot in here Black lives matter, all lives matter, what's all this division for It's modern segregation, this is setting up a civil war Burn this circus down 'cause the world is full of clowns They're all stupid and they're proud, painted smiles on they mouths I don't hang with bozos, homie, I can't be around you Anyone who knows me knows my feet don't fit in clown shoes They tell you, "Be yourself", and then they judge you on the internet Till everybody hates you for it If Jesus was alive, I swear to God that y'all would cancel him 'Cause lately being negative's the real new normal, yeah If you're thick, you're fat, you're rich, you're bad You're poor, you're black, you're white, you're whack, they lie, it's facts My generation needs a bunch of free condoms 'Cause common sense ain't that common This is what they wanted, this is how they planned it This is to control everyone on the planet Then we put each other in caskets, protest in panic And they take advantage to manage the damage We won't always agree, no Freedom doesn't come free, no There was people fighting, dying overseas So that you could have freedom and be home I think the elites are real but they ain't drinking babies' blood They're creating chaos so they have something to save you from Black lives matter, all lives matter, what's all this division for? It's modern segregation, this is setting up a civil war Burn this circus down 'cause the world is full of clowns They're all stupid and they're proud, painted smiles on they mouths I don't hang with bozos, homie, I can't be around you Anyone who knows me knows my feet don't fit in clown shoes

Last edited: