• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

American Guns show....These guys serious????

wbeard

Private
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2011
Ohio
They just sold a 50 cal custom for $20K!!! and claimed to have "designed" the graphics, but it sure looked like the standard ghost skull pattern you see everywhere.

any other hatred to share about this guy?

P.S. apparently if you put explosives in something and detonate them when you pull the trigger that means you hit it.

Re: American Guns show....These guys serious????

Yeah, contact the Aurora and Denver, Colorado police departments where that tool Rich used to work. I'm sure they have something to say about him.

He borrowed $40k to start Gunsmoke and never paid those guys back.

I've also had two machines glass bedded there, and both appeared to be twisted back into place, the accuracy not improved, and I sold both sticks soon after.

Shoddy worksmanship for certain, and had I known Rich's past troubles with his "brother" officers, I'd never have done business with him.

Change the channel, soonest.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Griffin Armament</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hate that skull shit. I'm a shooter, not a metal head. </div></div>

Thank you! I like to be unique as much as the next guy...but...skulls all over your rifle?

Concerning the show, I watched a single episode and thought it was every bit as retarded as Sons of Guns.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Griffin Armament</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hate that skull shit. I'm a shooter, not a metal head. </div></div>

Thank you! I like to be unique as much as the next guy...but...skulls all over your rifle?

Concerning the show, I watched a single episode and thought it was every bit as retarded as Sons of Guns. </div></div>
Agreed a waste of time..........

What is so sad is that the customer could actually bought an real McMillan TAC 50 from the company and not paid $20K.....then they top it off with what they call a "top of the line world class scope designed for a .50 cal....". and it's an IOR.....

I don't know about this shit, but I do smell 1/2 a 55 gallon drum soaked up with diesel fuel, dragged out of the latrine and set on fire and someone who fucked up stirring the shit.
How does this guy come up with a helo, let alone a fixed wing aircraft and be able to save you some money or give you a good deal?
I hate to see shows like that and have it represent the average gun owner.
I call a boat load of bullshit on this show but must remain calm as I don't know all of the aspects of it.
May be something I don't know or am not seeing here.
Regards, FM

I just watched the 50 cal one and laughed at the scope. I love how the stock didn't fit the action and they didn't know til after it was painted. The gun shows are going more main stream but its a shame these guys look like idiots. I love the wife showing her fake tits each show.

I will agree.... $20k .50 cal, please... He raped the buyer! Then to add insult to injury, he put a IOR scope on it. I understand making a buck. What he did on the show says he has a shotty character OR he is ignorant when it comes to rifles/scopes. Either way, I would never send a rifle to them for work after seeing that show. This doesn't include when he raped the other guy for $3500 for a caliber change! To each his own...... He is simply taking advantage of people.

Thats the only clip of the show I've managed to catch, and if the owner is giving his employees grief over the stock because they got the pillars all wrong, considering the markup of about sixteen thousand dollars on the gun I'd say he is one of the biggest assholes I've ever seen.

lets all pick a day of the week just to call over and over and over again and ask if his daughter's or his wife working?? when he says yes tell him to go get her pedaling ass not legal their.

i think its funny anyways

I don't care for some smart ass dude throwing money around acting like he knows more than anyone.
I do however like the parts of the show with his wife and daughter. Gun shows such as this and Red Jacket should not represent American gun ownership.

I'm not one for skulls, but 30calsniper had one of women that was awesome from a small distance or not focusing on the graphic of each women it blended together very well.

Sad thing is American Guns and Sons of Guns shed a bad light on gun owners. I don't know of anyone who does the stupid crap these two groups of idiots do. The American Guns guy is just a moron. I kind of like The Sons of Guns guy(he being a marine) and I know its for telvision but that's not the image we need.

I wouldnt let those guys work on a BB gun. He makes his gunsmiths look like total idiots.

But at least mom has a nice rack..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wbeard</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> P.S. apparently if you put explosives in something and detonate them when you pull the trigger that means you hit it.</div></div>

I don't waste my time and go back a re-watch it but when they shoot something and it magically blows up it seems that there is never even a bullet penetration.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Predator Popper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Then to add insult to injury, he put a IOR scope on it. </div></div> It would have only been better if it were a counter sniper scope. Then it would have worth the money.

i don't take anything they do serious but i still watch the show for entertainment purposes only

Wait is this the one with the wofe with fake tits and the daughter, who if legal, I would bang the shit out of and leave on some back alley in downtown Seattle???

That guy is nothing but a BS artist who takes advantage of dumb people that have money and no idea of what the value of things are.I liken him to a used car salesman.
He really sticks people in the ass and does not even spit of it before he puts it in.You see that with the builds and what he gives people for the guns they sell to him. 20,000 for a .50 PLEASE!!
However i guess he needs to do that so he can buy fake tits for his old lady...

she looks like a complete plastic surgery junkie although the work is well done. i would pay good money to see her squat on the business end of a barrett.
As far as the show... all they know how to do is re-invent the wheel. If they wanted to be a real value to their customers, they could purchase better quality gun frames from Brownells (in the white) & do a custom work up.
These guys are complete jerk-offs who are made for TV. Hell, at least Red Jacket knows how to make best use of an off the shelf gun frame, they just do stupid sh*t with it.

I managed to catch the .50 cal build. What a load of crap that was. First of all, they didn't fit the action to the stock before the build, let alone getting the stock completely painted. When they realized they had a guard screw location difference, it was already too late. This tells me they didn't even bed the stock!

They had used a new style McMillan action and put on an older McMillan Big Mac stock that was probably taken off an older gun. The newer McMillan Firearms actions are 1/8" longer at the front screw than the older McMillan Bothers/McBros actions.

im just trying to figure out how the big guy gets in and out of the basement gunsmith room. im not trying to make fun of him but they should at least let him clean up, every time i see him hes covered in sweat. i have big boned friends and we are cool and all but if i was him i wouldn't let my self be shown on tv the way they show him. im sure hes a good guy and all. at least when he talks or monologs, he doesn't sound like a total dumb ass reading from a q-card and actual has the knowledge to be down their. they all make it a lot harder than it is, so in that they sound like a bunch of dumb asses, but the canon build \was the worst give me a fucking brake.

I dont have the money to work with assbag's such as this.
I will keep tryin to come up the jack to give to a wise ass
so he can tell me how damn dumb I'am.
Are you kidding me?? Any real shooter that can do math would RUN away from this so called gunsmith. Hell my gunsmith drives an old dodge truck (no helocopter )and I can show you a dozen rifle's he has built that shoot 1000 yards or more .
Hell I guess it is good TV.

I got nothing to do tomorrow, I should drive over and see if they're open...

It surprises me how the gunsmiths on this show always run into promblems with no fucking clue on how to solve them. The owner always has to come to the rescue with some simple solution. I wouldn't feel very confident with these guys working on my $20K rifle Ha! Oh yeah and +1 for the wife's boobies.

Gunsmoke's reputation certainly precedes them in Colorado. It's not good. I haven't watched the show, nor will I.

I wouldn't let them handle one of my guns at the range, much less have them work on it.

american-guns-renee-wyatt-1.jpg

01-paige-american-guns.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>
Fake tits on the mom does nothing for me. Nor does her face, I can't figure it out but there's something wrong with her face.

The daughter has a nice figure but her neck and face are goofy looking. And her carrying around that little dog makes me really think she's a paris hilton wannabee. Plus shes only 17 so why is she dressing this way on a TV show? Her mom and step-dad must be so proud of her dressing like a whore on national TV, but then again her mom dresses that way so why should we be surprised?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: leprechaun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.I liken him to a used car salesman. </div></div>
That's what I thought too. I went in there looking for a certain rifle, and after an hour and a half they took my name and number to call me because they were having problems finding it. After a couple of days, the son called me back and said they could not get me the rifle I wanted, but could get something close. All of them are complete tools.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: reelman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Fake tits on the mom does nothing for me. Nor does her face, I can't figure it out but there's something wrong with her face.

The daughter has a nice figure but her neck and face are goofy looking. </div></div>
Beauty is a flick of a light switch away! That's why I go for the butterfaces, lower self esteem makes my job easier. You can shut the lights off, but you still have to feel them.

Why is a 17 year old girl running around with a gun?

There was an episode where they built a cannon that shot bowling balls and she went to a local bowling alley, I am pretty certain I recall her carrying a gun, I didn't know she was only 17.

She had that stupid dog in her purse with her, I think she is a Paris Hilton wannabee.

Another thing that struck me as odd is they built a brass framed cowboy gun, supposedly the only american made one since 1896, yet all they made was the frame and a couple of other parts and used other parts they ordered, yet they acted as if they built it from scratch.

They made such a big deal about being American Made but they drive a Toyota truck.

They stick it to people buying their produtcs and when they buy guns from people low ball the crap out of them.

Not sure how much of this is because of it being a reality show, they remind me of the tuttles.

I made it through about 2 minutes of this show on the episode with the diamond sighted 1911 before I had to shut it off. As if the pistol concept wasn't bad enough, the so called firearms expert owner plugged their test target about 8" low and left at 5 feet.

Pretty sad that crap like this can even make it on TV. Worse yet that it's TV's representation of the shooting community.

Where the hell is the Rifles Only reality show? I'd watch that
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DPRoberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Where the hell is the Rifles Only reality show? I'd watch that
smile.gif
</div></div>
If someone went to them asking to make a tv show, I'm pretty sure they'd get laughed at and told to get lost pretty quick.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: reelman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

The daughter has a nice figure but her neck and face are goofy looking. And her carrying around that little dog makes me really think she's a paris hilton wannabee. </div></div>

Man you can afford to be choosy!!!! I'd screw a snake if it would lay straight. Either of those two, (the girls) I wouldn't even hesitate. But don't tell my wife.

But to amend, I wouldn't touch the daughter on sons of guns with a 10 foot pole, she seems kind of manly to me. Ahhhh, crap who am I kidding.