• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

american rifle company rings

ctmyers67

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2012
gaithersburg, maryland
i recently acquired a s&b pmII 5-25x56, with it a pair of arc m3 rings, i was wondering what the difference is between them, and the m10`s, are they the gen 4 model? is there any benefit to switching to the m10? i can say that i`m very impressed that i took them off, and there were absolutely no marks on the scope, kudos to arc for making a great product that actually does what it says, any help with my questions would be greatly appreciated

Re: american rifle company rings

I have a set of the M10 rings, and another set on the way. The reason I went with them is, they were the lowest rings I could find in 30mm at .79 high. I really like them so I have another set coming for another build.

Re: american rifle company rings

I have a set of 35mm M10's on my Razor. They're are good rings but in the end they do the same thing as a set of Badger, Seekins or any other quality ring. I'm sure the rings you got will work fine unless you want to spend money. The M10's have left light ring marks on my tube but ring marks have never bothered me.