• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up american shooting center Houston Tx

Melsy

Private
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2012
huntsville texas
Hello
I have been making loads sutible for 1000 yards and i have been testing them at Thunder gun range in porter and i suspect that there 300 yard range is not 300 yards.
Does anyone go to ASC and know about there 300 and 600 yard ranges. i am going to qualify for the 600 next month and would like to know what im in for.

Are the long ranges there covered, benched...
Sorry but i cant find any real info on the place.

Re: american shooting center Houston Tx

Only the 100 and 200 yard ranges are covered. Everything else has benches without cover. The 600 yard range is fun...I never qualified, though....sighted in my brand new grendel at 50 yards and walked straight over to the 600 yard range and made a 2nd round hit on a metal target. Luck? Probably.

If you ever get up by Austin best of the west in liberty hill is all covered and has benches all the way down and goes to 1000

you will need to shoot a 2moa group at 300 yards to qualify for 600. its simple. they do infact check to see your card to shoot at 600. every once in a while i get checked on the range.