• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

America's Future Patriots

TmisterE

Private
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
Washington
Was spending some time with some of my grandkids a while back and my youngest grandson 4 yo sang us the Star Spangled Banner (with a little help from big sister) he was so proud, and grandpa was so proud of him. I told him to never forget this song and he needs to learn what being a Patriotic American really means. With all the stupid BS going on these days and schools not teaching kids any kind of real history of our country it really scares the shit out of me for my kids and grandkids, what kind of country will they grow up in. Guess I'm lucky to have three sons that are patriots and do their best to teach the kids what is right, my daughter now 26 not so much, we homeschooled her and tried to teach her everything needed to be a good patriotic American up until 10th grade when she insisted on going to high school to be with her friends, and then off to university. Well you can guess how that turned out, I love her dearly she's my baby girl but I've realized they have indoctrinated her into believing the BS and it breaks my heart, she was mad at me for months for voting for Trump the first time, We don't ever talk politics it always ends badly. Guess we all as parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, friends need to do everything possible to teach kids what being an American is all about and to be proud to call ourselves Americans.

We spent enough time properly educating my nephews now that they can recognize all the bullshit they try and teach them at school. They've learned how to play the just like their dad and I did

The middle oldest is 11 or 12 and he whipped out his pocket constitution to prove how something was unconstitutional last week. Proud as hell

Reactions: jmp1
Tell your daughters and grand-daughters to NOT shop at Sephora makeup stores because they caved to communism and cut ties with one of their "influencers" who dared to be conservative.

Keep them out of public schools and most universities and they should be fine. The education system is where they get indoctrinated.

Trade schools. All universities do is teach them to run their mouth, not their brain.
Although true, proper upbringing can override the attempts at brainwashing.

Reactions: clcustom1911
Although true, proper upbringing can override the attempts at brainwashing.

You would think so, but I've seen a bunch of good kids go away to school and by the time they come back after 4 years, you wouldn't recognize them. It happens far to frequently.