• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

America's Gun: The Rise Of The AR-15

I boycott NBC now. MSNBC is WAY worse than Fox ever is/was. They simply tell you what to think about the news, not just relaying the news and letting me digest it myself. Any hour long special they air will be done with an agenda. A very specific one laid out by the Obama admin.

Besides, there isn't a goddamn thing NBC can teach me about the AR I don't already know. In fact, I could teach them a thing or two about it. And getting a guy that promotes armed revolt? Well, just look at the people they had "representing" us!? Ted fucking Nugent? He doesn't speak for me. Neither does Alex Cross! The one young unkown guy that OWNED Piers Morgan's ass was never heard from or seen again --but the bloated right wing Sarah Palin type shit, that gets on there daily to represent me. Why would I ever watch them again? Last thing I want is for companies to invest money in advertisement to a corporation hellbent on taking my 2A rights away. They keep track of that shit, so just leaving it on that channel tells them you agree.

You can't get news or a documentary short of Ken Burns anymore that isn't geared towards herding low IQ individuals into a groupthink corral. Fuck NBC and their bull dyke women and effeminate men reporters. Just come out of the closet already! Ship of diversity my ass, it looks like a fucking side show.

And quit fucking saying that 90% of us support your fucking expanded laws, you NBC troglodytes. I think you got the numbers backwards. Soapshy motherfuckers don't vote anyway. But people jealously guarding the BOR don't miss one.

Yeah, rant over.