• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns ameriglo Hackathorn sights

benchmstr

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2007
CEO Team waffle house
Just installed these on my glock 31 custom with a 9MM conversion.

I really like them

.nice big front dot
.black serated rear
.tritium dot within the front dot

I went shooting with it today and did horrible! But i shot horrible with all the handguns i took today so i cant give the sights a fair review at this time. Regardless of how i shot today i think its gonna take me a lot of bullets to figure these sights out.

Anyone else running these sights?

bench

Got a set on my G17, can't say I have anything bad to say about them. Narrow front + wide rear notch to let plenty of light into your sight picture, nothing on the rear sight to distract you from where you should be focusing, and that big orange ball up front screaming "hey stupid, up here, look at me". I've used mine through a couple handgun courses and lots of time at the range and they have done nothing to hurt my accuracy, plus I can actually follow that front sight at speed.

Got a set on my G17, can't say I have anything bad to say about them. Narrow front + wide rear notch to let plenty of light into your sight picture, nothing on the rear sight to distract you from where you should be focusing, and that big orange ball up front screaming "hey stupid, up here, look at me". I've used mine through a couple handgun courses and lots of time at the range and they have done nothing to hurt my accuracy, plus I can actually follow that front sight at speed.

im just hoping todays horrible shooting was a fluke, and not the sights...i really like them

been sitting here aiming and dry firing since i got home in an effort to get used to them

bench