• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Ameriglo Haven red dot- own one ????

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
Do you have an Ameriglo Haven red dot optic? Made in the Philippines (NOT enemy China). Side load battery. RMR footprint. Aluminum and glass. 2032 battery. Motion activated.

ETA: Street price around $250-300. Can be ordered with optional Glock style taller iron sights.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Old Man with Gun
Described as having a bigger lens & lens housing than a Trijicon RMR but smaller than a Trijicon SRO.

Last edited:
I can only assume it's made in China as I can't find anywhere on their website stating otherwise. IF it was American made/manufactured, they generally advertise that quite visually.

I can only assume it's made in China as I can't find anywhere on their website stating otherwise. IF it was American made/manufactured, they generally advertise that quite visually.
I clearly stated "Made in Philippines" because printed right on the side are the words "Made in Philippines".
AmerigloHavenMadeInLabel.jpeg

I clearly stated "Made in the Philippines" because printed right on the side are the words "Made in the Philippines".
You edited that after I posted. I read your post looking for Made In America before I investigated for myself. Maybe you can link us to Made in Philippines as I can't find anything on their website. And since when do electronics get made in the Philippines?

Trijicon bought Ameriglo roughly two years ago and I thank them for having these inexpensive optics "made in Philippines"- and NOT being so greedy as to have these made in China. Eff the CCP.

Maybe for the same reason huanic/holoson doesn't reveal they're a CCP funded and controlled company based in China.
So because they're sourcing parts from China too? Made in the Philippines does not mean all parts are manufactured in the Philippines.

Well, at least there's an alternative to China.

I've seen a lot of automotive-grade stuff come from the Philippines. NXP has a big plant there, or at least used to.

There are several Asian alternatives to China for electronics (both semiconductor manufacturing and electronics assembly).

So because they're sourcing parts from China too? Made in the Philippines does not mean all parts are manufactured in the Philippines.
The discussion is about nation of manufacture for this optic, and I pointed out your assumption of China is wrong. Deflecting to "nations of origin for components" is both irrelevant and intellectually lazy.

The discussion is about nation of manufacture for this optic, and I pointed out your assumption of China is wrong. Deflecting to "nations of origin for components" is both irrelevant and intellectually lazy.
It's not. You're making a poor attempt at defending your position. It's completely relevant as it's both common and probable.

It's not. You're making a poor attempt at defending your position. It's completely relevant as it's both common and probable.
Again, the discussion is about nation of manufacture for this optic; I pointed out that your assumption of China is wrong because the pic clearly shows "made in Philippines". "Made in Philippines" doesn't mean "made in China"- they're two different countries, China being our greatest external threat, and the Philippines being an ally. To save face you're deflecting to "nations of origin for components", and that's both irrelevant and intellectually lazy.

It appears all your holosun/CCP fellating has caused the top of your head to cave in.

You've been on my ignore list for a while because of your overall douche-tool-ity, so I'm not sure why your posts are even visible to me.
Regardless, back to ignoring you I go.

Again, the discussion is about nation of manufacture for this optic; I pointed out that your assumption of China is wrong because the pic clearly shows "made in Philippines". "Made in Philippines" doesn't mean "made in China"- they're two different countries, China being our greatest external threat, and the Philippines being an ally. To save face you're deflecting to "nations of origin for components", and that's both irrelevant and intellectually lazy.

It appears all your holosun/CCP fellating has caused the top of your head to cave in.

You've been on my ignore list for a while because of your overall douche-tool-ity, so I'm not sure why your posts are even visible to me.
Regardless, back to ignoring you I go.
If I'm on your ignore list, why are you responding?

Name calling is the epitome of "intellectually lazy". I don't believe you understand what "intellectually lazy" actually means. It seems to be your canned response to anyone challenging your posts. As you often do when anyone questions your posts.

If they are truly manufactured in the Philippines, why not openly advertise that beyond it being labeled on the battery tray. It's as if the battery tray is manufactured in the Philippines and they label that to give the impression that is the country of origin of the actual unit. A tactic often employed. Nowhere on the website does it claim where the unit is manufactured.

Why not just pay the little bit extra and get an actual Made in America red dot you vehemently endorse in every single post about red dots/optics?

Reactions: Lucreau