• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

chamberbrake

Forward Forever Backward Never
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2020
www.chamberbrake.com
I want a good solution for an ammo caddy on the line. It needs to be 375 Cheytac or 416 and I want it light and portable. Don't really need clock as it adds size. So compact for 10-15 rounds that sits either at angle or stair step. Any ideas out there? thanks,

Not sure I've seen anything that big around... but I'm betting that Bryan Blake at https://www.fclassproducts.com could make one to suit your needs easily enough. They normally only list up thru 'magnum' sized cases, which I'm guessing is probably for a .532 case head. Maybe you could convince him there's a niche market for the bigger cartridges in the ELR world (y)

Not sure I've seen anything that big around... but I'm betting that Bryan Blake at https://www.fclassproducts.com could make one to suit your needs easily enough. They normally only list up thru 'magnum' sized cases, which I'm guessing is probably for a .532 case head. Maybe you could convince him there's a niche market for the bigger cartridges in the ELR world (y)

I believe I have seen one he made for 375. I'll check into it again. Thanks!

I use a 20 round delrin ammo caddy for F class and its just a drilled block that is not attached to anything. Easy to make from a thick sheet of Delrin along with a drill press and a router. I may need to make one for my 375.

I use a 20 round delrin ammo caddy for F class and its just a drilled block that is not attached to anything. Easy to make from a thick sheet of Delrin along with a drill press and a router. I may need to make one for my 375.
Hows the weight on that stuff? I find the polymer ones raise up with you pull a round. In a match the caddy needs to not move so its seamless action each time?

With my 284 never noticed it moving from where I placed it. Not sure if that would hold true for a 375.

I want a good solution for an ammo caddy on the line. It needs to be 375 Cheytac or 416 and I want it light and portable. Don't really need clock as it adds size. So compact for 10-15 rounds that sits either at angle or stair step. Any ideas out there? thanks,