• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ammo cock blocking

SIERRAWHISKEY

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2006
PANAMA CITY FL.
Its funny when you come into a large stash of ammo how your hoarding instinct comes into play.My bud calls and says a friend of his has moved out of country on work and has left a large supply of ammo behind and its free for the taking,I said great I'm on my way over.When I arrived there was a nice large stack of ammo cans and cardboard boxes in his garage marked 223,45,9mm and so on,I new from that point I had to stop myself from airhumping at the joy of free ammo.

While my moist moment was a little short cut I could tell I was going to get cock blocked and walk away with blue ball ammotiasis.My buddy being one of those guys thats loves to stock pile ammo for that SHTF day and me being the kind of guy that loves to burn ammo and train I had the feeling I was SOL on the ammo and I think he might have just wanted to rub it in a little.

I've never been the kind to stock pile ammo and I do have a few rounds put away to outfit the Wife and Kids with guns and gear for the moment the mass exodus of the great zombie attack happens.In my little world how much can you really carry with you on foot, fuel,food and water will be high commodities on the list for sustainment IMO and what you might call your FOB just might no longer be there.

It was a little eye opener for me why sit on a shit metric ton of ammo and not train?Why collect guns for them to only sit in the safe and collect dust?I have friends that over the years have massed nice gun collections and never go to the range,and when they do they just plop down at a bench.And when you say hey we got a Comp going on this weekend you want to come,they will say maybe I'll come and watch...WTF over!!!...I like to live life by the Military term "train like you fight,fight like you train".

I guess there is a seperation in gun owners!!!

Re: Ammo cock blocking

I always made it a personal goal to keep 10 cases of .223 at all times. Unfortunately the spike in ammo prices kept me from resupplying my stockpile. Now it's finally come down a bit, and I decided to use my saved up cash for some kind of kick ass nightvision. Soon after I'll go back to my ammo buying ways

Anyways, having that 10k of .223 made it nice when prices went through the roof. Still I have buds that I'm sure have 4times as much ammo as I.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIERRAWHISKEY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its funny when you come into a large stash of ammo how your hoarding instinct comes into play.My bud calls and says a friend of his has moved out of country on work and has left a large supply of ammo behind and its free for the taking,I said great I'm on my way over.When I arrived there was a nice large stack of ammo cans and cardboard boxes in his garage marked 223,45,9mm and so on,I new from that point I had to stop myself from airhumping at the joy of free ammo.

While my moist moment was a little short cut I could tell I was going to get cock blocked and walk away with blue ball ammotiasis.My buddy being one of those guys thats loves to stock pile ammo for that SHTF day and me being the kind of guy that loves to burn ammo and train I had the feeling I was SOL on the ammo and I think he might have just wanted to rub it in a little.

I've never been the kind to stock pile ammo and I do have a few rounds put away to outfit the Wife and Kids with guns and gear for the moment the mass exodus of the great zombie attack happens.In my little world how much can you really carry with you on foot, fuel,food and water will be high commodities on the list for sustainment IMO and what you might call your FOB just might no longer be there.

It was a little eye opener for me why sit on a shit metric ton of ammo and not train?Why collect guns for them to only sit in the safe and collect dust?I have friends that over the years have massed nice gun collections and never go to the range,and when they do they just plop down at a bench.And when you say hey we got a Comp going on this weekend you want to come,they will say maybe I'll come and watch...WTF over!!!...I like to live life by the Military term "train like you fight,fight like you train".

</div></div>

Sierra,

Forgive me but I lost you a little in the metaphysics of hoarding versus shooting; Was there a shit ton of free ammo for you? Or was your amigo busting your balls?

I have to agree with you about stockpiling ammo. If you need to be able to move with it tens of thousands of rounds is a waste. How much can you realisticly move with?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIERRAWHISKEY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its funny when you come into a large stash of ammo how your hoarding instinct comes into play.My bud calls and says a friend of his has moved out of country on work and has left a large supply of ammo behind and its free for the taking,I said great I'm on my way over.When I arrived there was a nice large stack of ammo cans and cardboard boxes in his garage marked 223,45,9mm and so on,I new from that point I had to stop myself from airhumping at the joy of free ammo.

</div></div>

Sierra,

Forgive me but I lost you a little in the metaphysics of hoarding versus shooting; Was there a shit ton of free ammo for you? Or was your amigo busting your balls?
</div></div>

I was under the impression from his phone call that we could split the ammo or some of it,or if it came down to it pay his bud a little cash for it.But in the end I think he wanted it all for himself and dick teased me with it,and then the rest is just rambilings on my part
grin.gif

10,000 rd of each caliber.(that you own weapons for)in reserve at all times. Shoot at least weekly,reload everything .Stock pile the popular stuff if you can get it cheap. Great trade fodder. It will never lose value.In fact I have traded a case I gave $99 for even up for $800 optics . You can never have too much ammo. If you have to move bury it and return as per. The day may come when you just can't restock!!!A weapon without ammo is just a high dollar club!!!I collect Mags too one stroke of the pen and high cap mags are like gold!I heard after the election stuff was hard to come by funny I never noticed.I've been like this for years. before that clinton prick pulled his crap.
Scot

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIERRAWHISKEY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">While my moist moment was a little short cut I could tell I was going to get cock blocked and walk away with blue ball ammotiasis.
</div></div>

So you're saying he only let you walk away with these?
73100.jpg

I only keep enough ammo to take out SierraWhiskey. Then I steal his stockpile of ammo.

Great story,i dont think ive ever gotten free ammo, well maybe in the duck blind when i blew off all my shot and the mooch't ammo from my buddy.

Some friend he is.. Should have split it at least. Hopefully, you two will go to the range and shoot it up together at least..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIERRAWHISKEY</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIERRAWHISKEY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its funny when you come into a large stash of ammo how your hoarding instinct comes into play.My bud calls and says a friend of his has moved out of country on work and has left a large supply of ammo behind and its free for the taking,I said great I'm on my way over.When I arrived there was a nice large stack of ammo cans and cardboard boxes in his garage marked 223,45,9mm and so on,I new from that point I had to stop myself from airhumping at the joy of free ammo.

</div></div>

Sierra,

Forgive me but I lost you a little in the metaphysics of hoarding versus shooting; Was there a shit ton
of free ammo for you? Or was your amigo busting your balls?
</div></div>

I was under the impression from <span style="text-decoration: underline">Ass breath's </span> phone call that we could
split the ammo or some of it,or if it came down to it pay <span style="text-decoration: underline">Shit for brain's</span> bud
a little cash for it. But in the end I think <span style="text-decoration: underline">The greedy Homo</span> wanted it all for
himself and dick teased me with it, and then the rest is just <span style="text-decoration: underline">Post Homicidal</span> rambilings on my part
grin.gif
.... </div></div>

Just thought I'd edit your work a touch
laugh.gif

Your "friend" is a piece of work...Worthy of a creative vendetta on your part. Preferably Sicilian, though I hear there are other schools of thought regarding fitting payback for such taunting!