• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ammo ID?

DLATX

Private
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2021
Austin, Texas
Early monday morning, my neighbor's car was stolen. It was a crazy chain of robberies, stolen cars, high speed police chase, with the bad guys ultimately getting away. The neighbor isn't a gun person, but said they had rifles. Police recovered the car a few hours later, and there were several boxes of ammo in the car. He snapped a photo. I can't tell what caliber is, any ideas? Looks hefty.

20240129_104415.jpg

Early monday morning, my neighbor's car was stolen. It was a crazy chain of robberies, stolen cars, high speed police chase, with the bad guys ultimately getting away. The neighbor isn't a gun person, but said they had rifles. Police recovered the car a few hours later, and there were several boxes of ammo in the car. He snapped a photo. I can't tell what caliber is, any ideas? Looks hefty.

View attachment 8336633
Ok glowie.....get back to work now.

Doc

View attachment 8336633

You honestly must be the shittiest ATF agent on earth. Jesus fucking Christ you low IQ mope. Try touching a live round, look on the bottom of the case and read what it says, you fucking dimwit.

It will say, 30-06. Dumbass.

1706635335778.png

Those are obviously depleted uranium (still some radioactivity) cartridges meant for killing aliens. Carry a couple around in your pocket for a few days and see if your dick glows in the dark. Sure way to tell.

My parents got married when they were very young and bought their first house when they were 20. They then signed up for their first telephone to be connected. The guy comes out to hook it up, then tells them the randomly assigned number. My dad was, and still is, a very avid hunter, so when he saw that the last 4 digits of the phone number was "3006", the story goes that he started to choke up, more than when the kids were born. Years later, who got the phone number was part of the divorce settlement.

Pretty sure everyone else is wrong and those are .22 shorts. Very dangerous, your neighbor should be locked up for having such deadly ammo. Did the rifle have a shoulder thing that goes up on it?

• Haha
Reactions: Yasherka
OK, I understand the "glowie" remarks when someone asks how to make a machine gun, but why would you think someone asking to identify a cartridge is a troll? Yes, I understand your first reaction "why don't you look at the box", but it was clear to me the OP only had a picture of the back of the box.

Reactions: ken226

View attachment 8336633

Thats cum.......

Reactions: akmike47
joined in 2021 and this is the 5th post ?
You’ll be up for promotion shortly fedboy.

Reactions: Aftermath
OK, I understand the "glowie" remarks when someone asks how to make a machine gun, but why would you think someone asking to identify a cartridge is a troll? Yes, I understand your first reaction "why don't you look at the box", but it was clear to me the OP only had a picture of the back of the box.
Because that's the way it's done here now. Anyone who doesn't post often enough to be considered a regular is immediately suspected of being a federal agent. There are a half dozen self selected monitors who are gracious enough to let us know who might be suspicious.

Reactions: ken226

View attachment 8336633
It says on the box you fucking degenerate 😆

you didn’t listen in training obviously

Because that's the way it's done here now. Anyone who doesn't post often enough to be considered a regular is immediately suspected of being a federal agent. There are a half dozen self selected monitors who are gracious enough to let us know who might be suspicious.
OK, I get that. But why? What does answering the question get/prove other than you did a google search for "Remington Core-lokt 2910 FPS"? The ATF, and other government agencies know who I am being a retired veteran, had a TS clearance, have an FFL, CCW, and a number of NFA registered weapons.

OK, I get that. But why? What does answering the question get/prove other than you did a google search for "Remington Core-lokt 2910 FPS"? The ATF, and other government agencies know who I am being a retired veteran, had a TS clearance, have an FFL, CCW, and a number of NFA registered weapons.
I guess because government agencies have done just enough trolling, and been caught at it just often enough, to make a certain type of forum member extremely paranoid. Any new member, or any
member who hasn't posted the right amount of posts for duration of membership, is immediately suspect. I suppose they think they are looking out for us, in case we're somehow tricked in to giving away extreme right-wing secrets that we all harbor.

Reactions: buffalowinter

The glowie term is bigger than just feds, it covers bots and scammers too. AI's development depends on learning and that's what most of the bots are doing. So when you see a low post count and random question, there's a good chance it's a bot doing AI development. Here are two examples -

These are bots gathering info. Sometimes they are human driven, sometimes programmed.

View attachment 8336633
"looks hefty"

Sure is, it's 88 magnum rounds, it shoots through schools

30-06 for GTA...................
Scenario,
At approximated 2:30 am perp engages in auto theft.
Remembers to bring grand dad's 30-06 for a quick bit of deer hunting at first light.

monty python taunt gif.gif

R

It's to build up trust..
Next, he'll ask about auto-sear cards.

P.S. anybody need one, send me a PM. I take venmo, visa vanilla, and flips.

View attachment 8336633
Since we are on the subject...Will these work for "Magnum" sizes?

1706675321192.png