• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ammo inc blue line 223

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621
anybody used this stuff,esp on wt deer/hogs in an AR? am a bit suspicious of off brand stuff. but,freedom munitions 77gr has shot very well in my bolt guns so wondering if any hands on with it. supposed to be bonded bullets. sg sells it at a good price. they are my main go to.

FWIW... The Ammo Inc. Blueline 64gr Nosler BSB Av. fps, was 2731fps, ES was 156fps, and SD was 44.3fps

20" Krieger 1n7.7 twist, 100yd accuracy. Apparently the Nosler 64gr BSB's can be hand loaded for better precision.

Also a 10rd group, Blueline 64gr BSB , ignore the shots above the caliber, those are from one of the Norma groups.

And just an FWIW... the Norma 64gr BSB did this...

Norma MLE 64gr Nosler BSB Average FPS, was 2891fps, ES was 96fps, and SD was 28.7fps. All rounds went bang, and no issues at all.

The 10rd groups I could manage with the 64gr BSB ,.... and while not a very precision oriented bullet ( IMHO ), I will take it for what is is.

EDIT... Molon has shown these same 64gr bullets have far better precision potential.

The first 3 shoots were that clover leaf... I was hoping I might have a decent group.

anybody used this stuff,esp on wt deer/hogs in an AR? am a bit suspicious of off brand stuff. but,freedom munitions 77gr has shot very well in my bolt guns so wondering if any hands on with it. supposed to be bonded bullets. sg sells it at a good price. they are my main go to.
I would be careful shooting either in a .223 chambered bolt gun. Your bolt gun might have a short throat... and that might cause increased pressures with the Nosler 64gr BSB design.

Try a few and watch for any odd pressure signs.

thanks for all that. looking at cost vs amount and they are a good deal that way. would most likely use go thru my 16",1/8 wylde,walther barrel

Reactions: bfoosh006