• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ammo prices thread

adam1122

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2010
Tx
I searched the hide and could not locate a specific section on best ammo prices......could someone point me in the right direction here?

With all of the gouging going on right now it's tough to find decent prices. I'm looking for .357sig, 45acp fmj 230gr, 223 (55-77gr) and .308 (147, 165, 175.....and any decent mil surplus.

Any help would be great.

Re: Ammo prices thread

Most everyone who isnt gouging is out of stock on the 5.56 components. Best places to check are local stores like fleet farm for loaded ammo. Good luck with the hunt!

I recently bought a box of 1000 rounds of Lake City M193 for $320 ($346 out the door) with my employee discount at Academy. I only like to buy M855, but we sold out before I decided to buy a case. I look for a case every time we get a new shipment of ammo in.

slickguns.com also has ammo search and price per round selection.

Picked up .223 and .308 at Georgia Arms in Villa Rica Georgia the week after the Ct. Shooting. Very good prices and they are scrambling to keep up stock. If you live in the area drop in and check them out. If not check out the website. www.georgia-arms.com