• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ammo shipped to CA

kentactic

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2010
Southern, CA
im looking for a site that will ship .308 FGMM 175 SMK ammo to CA at a decent price. cant seem to find one..

thanks!

Re: Ammo shipped to CA

You may want to check out southwestammo.com

They sell high quality 308 175 SMK at $210 for 200. Perhaps the best production ammo I've used. There are a few range reports on it in various posts which you can find here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thefitter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://palmettostatearmory.com/1752.php </div></div>

it has CA on the list of no sale states...i did see them a while back.. but looking at it again it only wont ship to specific cities... none of which i am in... ill give them a try thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kentactic</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thefitter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://palmettostatearmory.com/1752.php </div></div>

it has CA on the list of no sale states...i did see them a while back.. but looking at it again it only wont ship to specific cities... none of which i am in... ill give them a try thanks. </div></div>

Funny you need more ammo in the city, LA and Oakland.

They don't have a huge selection but what they do have is usually priced well. Plus their shipping costs can't be beat. If you like the 175 GMM I would stock up. That is by far the best price out there right now.

FYI Fed makes less 175 GMM than the 168, don't know why.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thefitter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kentactic</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thefitter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://palmettostatearmory.com/1752.php </div></div>

it has CA on the list of no sale states...i did see them a while back.. but looking at it again it only wont ship to specific cities... none of which i am in... ill give them a try thanks. </div></div>

They don't have a huge selection but what they do have is usually priced well. Plus their shipping costs can't be beat. If you like the 175 GMM I would stock up. That is by far the best price out there right now.

FYI Fed makes less 175 GMM than the 168, don't know why. </div></div>

I'm right next door to L.A. and they have shipped to me before with no problems. But I have to give Southwest Ammo a try next.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sespe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thefitter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kentactic</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thefitter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://palmettostatearmory.com/1752.php </div></div>

FYI Fed makes less 175 GMM than the 168, don't know why. </div></div>

I'm right next door to L.A. and they have shipped to me before with no problems. But I have to give Southwest Ammo a try next. </div></div>
I'm 7 miles south of LAX, and I get ammo shipped to me with no problems. It's specifically the city of "Los Angeles". If you're in Culver City, Hollywood, Santa Monica, etc. you're not in "Los Angeles" regardless of whether you are or are not in Los Angeles.
shocked.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kentactic</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thefitter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://palmettostatearmory.com/1752.php </div></div>

Contact them. I received a large ammo shipment from them no more than 4 months ago.

When AB962 (the CA ammo shipping ban) was still an issue, Palmetto stopped shipping here. Even after it was struck down it took them a few weeks before they began accepting orders again.

They are great to deal with, I've ordered several times from them and have never had any problems.