• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AMOK! Combatives Training: 9-10 Jun, Manassas, VA

AMOK!

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 9, 2010
NOVA
www.amokcombatives.com
The Northern Virginia AMOK! Training Group is pleased to host Tom Sotis for an empty hands & knife combatives workshop in Manassas, VA on 9/10 Jun. For those of you interested in attending this world-class training, please let me know ASAP.

I have six (6ea) available slots remaining for the workshop, as we're targeting 20 trainees total. No prior combatives training/experience is necessary. Hard-foam NOK training knives, fabricated in Thailand by fellow AMOK!rs, will be provided for use during the class.

Tom Sotis, founder of AMOK! (www.amokcombatives.com), is a highly talented and in-demand combatives instructor who has led 750 workshop in 25 countries. There is no better with an edged weapon.

If you would like to attend the AMOK! workshop or have any questions, PM me prior to 5 Jun. This event is going to rip!

Mahalo