• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Amp Annealer

Skylvia

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2021
North Carolina
3 month old Amp annealer with number 10 pilot and two shell holders works fantastic

1275 shipped conus

Attachments

• 24BB957C-FD41-44A0-8257-40173624321D.jpeg
    24BB957C-FD41-44A0-8257-40173624321D.jpeg
    361.6 KB · Views: 68
  • B104CFBF-9182-45E3-A000-EF4BFA1505AF.jpeg
    B104CFBF-9182-45E3-A000-EF4BFA1505AF.jpeg
    459.3 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
I know it works for my bra, i think any br variant, such as br , dasher etc pilots are cheap though check their website for specific pilot

Proceed with caution. I have been texting with the seller and he is preasuring payment now. Not willing g to do video call to show the product.

Proceed with caution. I have been texting with the seller and he is preasuring payment now. Not willing g to do video call to show the product.
I have a perfect seller rating bro, you want to pay with a check, you want me to hold the product until i can do a video call, I told you if it was still available monday you could have it then, i also told you if someone else wanted to pay ahead of time it was theirs. I dont know you I am not holding product on the word of a stranger

Reactions: JackBinSC
will be getting ahold of a moderator to delete your posts as you trash a seller with a perfect rating

You literally have zero feedback lol

When I went into ban the account, I think it was actually a Scammer Account trying to do the Reverse scam thing

He was probably insistent on check because they have fake checks or washed checks, so he was forcing the issue pretending to be legit

The email was really sketchy and the more I looked the worse it appeared, if you flagged it as scammer I would have agreed and banned it. So you might have found one trying a new thing.

Might be a new tactic, to try and "force" the sale thinking they can report the person and compel it