• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AMP program number needed please

6MT

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2014
ITU Zone 2
I don’t see any data on AMP’s site with regards to 6.5 PRC and the Lapua case. Has anyone got a program number figured out? I don’t really want to sacrifice multiple cases to Aztec. Lapua brass is tough to find and very expensive here in Canada.

Any help would be appreciated.

Andy 6MT

Why would you need to burn more than one? Someone probably does have a Aztec number for it though and it's probably going to be the same so, not a terrible idea I guess to just roll with that

Post #5

Reactions: 6MT

1715256873471.png

Thank you!

Before you ruin all of your brass ;) reduce the annealing time by 10% and do 3 cases and shoot a test group, then increase the time a little and do another 3 cases and shoot another test group. And so on and so forth until you see the group open up. Do this with a known accurate load. I’m telling you this because in my experience the amp overcooks the brass.