• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AMT AutoMag II 22 wmr

strick9

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2008
Mt Horrible, SC
Anyone got any opinions on these I just picked one up and love the thing. Kinda thinking of putting a reddot of some sort on it problem is I can't see how to go about doing it. Any ideas as the thing slings em quite nice even at 100yds.

Re: AMT AutoMag II 22 wmr

I always thought they were neat little pistols. Dad got a 6" one once in a trade but traded it for something else before we ever got a chance to shoot it. I don't know if it's the same finish but remember reading about the finish on their Hardballer .45 being a touch on the soft side.

Had one. Recommended ammo is Winchester 40 gr. per AMT.
They will jam with any other ammo.

Yep mine jammed but only on racking first round, honestly it seems to cycle better on the first round with the CCI 40 grn. Both brands cycled well after first shot.

Fun gun mine shoots the CCI's fine. Always thought they looked like they should have a suppressor on the end of em.