• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s amusing pic

Texgal_338

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 21, 2005
north of Las Vegas

I run Glocks for my own reasons. Not a fanboy.
I have never understood that undying allegiance to a brand. There are things I like better than others based on experiences and tend to stick with.

Except @TheGerman, HKs and the master race thing........

Now 1911’s we can talk about.......? That and revolvers are the coolest. Perhaps not the most practical.
I shoot them both better than a Glock, then we talk about CC, drawing and shooting, reloads, capacity vs size.........

And please forgive my fever induced ramblings. Maxed at 105.1 last night so prolly toasted the 3 intact dendrites I had left.....

I shoot a 1911 and any other handgun like a Xd/XdM, CZ75, S&W M&P, etc that duplicates the 1911 grip angle much better than I shoot a glock, because they point better for me.

I also shoot revolvers well and really prefer them for all things other than concealability.

I’ve shot glocks so long when I go back to one of my 1911s it takes me a little longer on the dueling tree or target rack than it should but I’m just as accurate. I wish the glock was originally designed with more of a 1911 grip angle.

Glocks new spokespersons favorite weapon is a roundhouse kick to the face. So you KNOW they're good.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I wish the glock was originally designed with more of a 1911 grip angle.

I bought a S&W Sigma in .40 when they first came out for that exact reason. That is the one that Smith lost the lawsuit for, and yes, most parts are interchangeable. Honestly don't shoot it much though, but that may be changing in the near future.

I got too olde to handle a 1911, so I got the next best thing...Browning Hi-Power Mk. III 9mm. Classic, great ergonomics, 13 +1 and accurate! Should last me, like...ummm...FOREVER! My sons will have to fight over it.

BHP Grips.JPG

Reactions: crackerbrown
I like Glocks and anything else that is not a 1911. Never been a fanboy of 1911s.

If you are talking about my picture, no, that is not a 1911. As I stated above the pic...it is a Browning Hi-Power Mk. III 9mm.