• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

An actual F' Around and Found Out caught on camera

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
I like the flounder flop the aspiring rapper/robber did at the end after he finds out.

He should have paid closer attention in class.

FAFO1-2790502.jpg

Aw man, he shoots like me in USPSA, the closer the target the worse I do. D zone hit at 7 inches away.
well that 2nd one was a bang-flop! though he may get a little unwanted scrutiny for shooting while the bg was running away.

Reactions: Marinevet1
It always amazes me that when these people pull a gun to do mischief it never seems to occur to them that someone close by is armed and proficient.

VooDoo

Low impulse control and utter disregard for consequences is what fuels most violent criminal behavior. And many of them have an additional sense of complacency due to not facing resistance and getting away when they target sheeple who are unarmed, so they are utterly caught off guard once they encounter somebody who IS armed and DO resist. Same with the thug from a couple days back who was shooting at random police cruisers and then got run over by one of them.

Reactions: TACC and lash
My guess is the armed citizen who put a stop to the theft was probably not lawfully carrying either by the way he seems to have exited the scene, but good on him for stopping the perp.
The first shot was in the right should blade *ouch!*. With prompt taxpayer funded med. care he could probably have survived.

The second one may have been a headshot.

I like the flounder flop the aspiring rapper/robber did at the end after he finds out.

FAFO1-2790502.jpg

1st shot high right lung, second shot lower left lung, spleen, and its probable he ain't shitting right again.

Excellent shoot.
Overall, 9.8

Back to freeze framing.....
Yeah...that second shot spined him i think.

My guess is the armed citizen who put a stop to the theft was probably not lawfully carrying either by the way he seems to have exited the scene, but good on him for stopping the perp.

You have a tiny window of vision there, he went off camera.

Perhaps being mindful of dude’s buddies who may shoot back to avenge him doing the “fish flop?”
Fighting his way to his rifle he never should have left in his truck? 😎

Yes, he moved quickly.
Staying still during a gunfight is not a good idea, or is that not a thing anymore?

It always amazes me that when these people pull a gun to do mischief it never seems to occur to them that someone close by is armed and proficient.

VooDoo
If youre stupid enough to do that stuff, youre to stupid to think it out and consider the consequences. One less welfare check.

Reactions: 91Eunozs and TACC
I really like how the "good" guys hauled ass. Let the police draw on the cement with their chalk and wonder around trying to put the pieces together. No statements made = correct move in this case. They are likely on several cameras though.

Reactions: BurtG
Wonder why some would like to put an end to instant justice?...
Save the tax payers years of this puke's behavior and millions in incarceration.

R
Capital punishment at the scene of the crime.

• Haha
Reactions: Plinker 73
I really like how the "good" guys hauled ass. Let the police draw on the cement with their chalk and wonder around trying to put the pieces together. No statements made = correct move in this case. They are likely on several cameras though.

I dont think he fled.
I'm with puffydahound, I think he was getting off the X

An old-timer told me years ago, “always wear a hat and be grey in public, and load your magazines wearing gloves”.

We need to work out some sort of 3rd plane in the FAFO graphs. I’m sure the perp thought he was only fucking around at a 6 or so and obviously didn’t anticipate a weapon on his victims. The victims, also obviously, let the perp find out at the absolute limits of the top corner of the graph

Then I bet you watch this one a few times too. I did, and it's funnier each time.

Just shows how incompetent cops are. :whistle:The second car should have hit him again the backed up over him.:love:

Just shows how incompetent cops are. :whistle:The second car should have hit him again the backed up over him.:love:
It needed the Frogger arcade game sound effect with 'game over.'

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Maggot
He was a good boy who also applied to college next semester… that’s the usual MO right?
Yeah, his freshman course load was to be::

-Casing a homes and business's 101
-Breaking & Entering 102
-Hotwiring cars 102 (with extra credit for the field lab).
-Gangsta gun handling/Spray and pray
-PE-Evading police while on the run (He really need this one)

• Haha
Reactions: Aussieusa
well that 2nd one was a bang-flop! though he may get a little unwanted scrutiny for shooting while the bg was running away.
Agreed. One shot was a little weak. He had plenty more available.

FAFO1-2790502.jpg

My heart is warmed by the good samaritan with a gun, as well as this instructor with a clarifying graph of the principle involved.

Comment section is an all too familiar dumpster fire.

"You can't do that!"
"That's not self defense!"
"That's murder!"
"Killed over a few dollars; that's not worth anyone's life"