• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision An afternoon with Peter @ I2 Technologies

Captain Moroni

Well armed easily annoyed
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2007
Pocatello ID
www.highdeserttactical.us
Being only an hour and a half from Peter at I2 I was able to take my ANVIS-9 goggles to him yesterday for an Up Armor kit. My goggles are an older set that needed a little work. Not only did I get the Up Armor but he also cleaned and inspected everything inside and out, put in an upgraded inter-pupillary adjustment rod (I'm sure thats not the correct name) that stiffens the unit significantly and takes the stress off of the wiring harness. He also switched out the eye pieces so that I could use PVS-14 eye cups and then collomated and set the infinity focus stops. I spent about four hours talking night vision, guns and shooting the shit. Peter knows his stuff and has the parts and tools to do the job right and gets his expertise from a military career of maintaining NVG's. If you need repairs or service work done on you night vision I would recommend Peter without hesitation. Also if you are going to be at the Snipers Hide Cup he has a cool side match planned.

Here's a couple pics of the Up Armor