• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

An encouraging read

Americans own 40% of the guns in the world, more than the next top 25 countries combined. I find that .....soothing, for lack of a better word.https://www.yahoo.com/news/americans-own-40-percent-worlds-firearms-study-173747656.html

Amen, brother!

It's exactly why an outright ban on private firearms ownership will never happen here.

The Libtards can cry and whine, and trot out David Hogg types all they like...it still ain't gonna happen.

And I'm grateful for that.

Even if they did manage to get a law pushed through...who will enforce it? Who would comply?

Who would comply?

Some would but theyre the ones who just have one to have a gun or whatever, not the people here. Mine all went to the bottom of the lake in a boating accident and I just cant afford to replace them.

Some would but theyre the ones who just have one to have a gun or whatever, not the people here. Mine all went to the bottom of the lake in a boating accident and I just cant afford to replace them.

Happened to me too!

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I set mine all on fire! Obama said he would protect me!