• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

an epoch times article

Tire In.gif

i've heard that said before. no proof,don't recall that and that is opposite my impressions. yea,not perfect but useful with the usual dose of scepticism applied to any info source.

Reactions: The D
epoch times ran a "citizens really do not need guns" type editorial - I canceled subscription.
Link article?
Also, if you only read news sources that 100% agree with your ideology then you'll never know what the other side is thinking. That's a good way to lose, be unprepared, and lead a sheltered life. Just my opinion.

As the great James Evan Pilato says, “These people steal the real and sell you the fake”.

epoch times ran a "citizens really do not need guns" type editorial - I canceled subscription.
Can’t imagine that.

They are the Falun Gong, dissident Chinese.

They felt Mao’s power coming from the barrel of a gun and want some revenge.

Reactions: mosin46
I'm a Conspiracy Realist.

And if that flying tire/wheel to the back of the head didn't kill him, the forehead plant to the concrete may have.

Last edited:
Shen Yun is Falon Gong

Falon Gong is Epoch TImes
falun gong is anti-ccp and banned in china.
i suppose it could be controlled opposition, like fox news and the gop.

Hey, if you want to trust a weird cult with your news sources, have at it. It just seems that a lot of people don't realize the source.

Hey, if you want to trust a weird cult with your news sources, have at it. It just seems that a lot of people don't realize the source.
What’s weird about it.

Meditation, some Bruce lee excercises, eat clean and leave us alone.

As long as that last works both ways I’m good with it.

Commie China actually hoped they could co-opt it to be their official religion but the “leave me alone” part couldn’t be overcome.

And “weird cult” plus “news sources”……

That is the liberal main stream media.

It all boils down to this.....

BTW, the term you guys are really looking for is a rather popular engineering method.
Google this shit up 'cause you're going to need some help here...

particle swarm optimization

It's kinda like common core math in the level of stupidity required to believe it actually makes a good decision via stupid ass computational math.
It doesn't take into account that people actually have minds and preferences that differ from one another.
Math cannot define emotion.

Last edited: