• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

An eye opening read about Russia and Ukraine

Good read. Especially for articulating the Russian' point of view. Which may be correct or may not. Only history will know as it is so complicated and muddled now.

Whether or not you view the Russians the way they are portrayed in the article, that is how THEY see THEMSELVES. And that is very important.

Reactions: Lawless
Good read. The Saker puts out some great stuff

I literally could not care less what Russia does to that corrupt globalist spawning pool. But the fact that our own illegitimate tyrants are so insistent on propping them up tells me what I need to know. Fuck Ukraine, fuck Brandon, and fuck the neocunts who want total global dominion while treating our own citizens like 3rd world peasants.

Excellent article. Ive never looked too deep into Russia but have for some reason alwayd liked Putin. At the least hes a guy that demands respect. Ive never bought into the ex kgb monster most of right wing media makes him out to be and unfortunately if youre objective you know we're the evil empire now. Trump did some things to try and stop it but its too little too late