• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

An Observation

Dougie308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 28, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I have noticed that much to the credit of the members of this forum I very rarely seen the issues of religion or race mentioned in a combative sense. I.e. while we have collectively pointed a finger at certain groups in a global sense. I don't recall any personal attacks along these lines.

Well done ladies and gents.

We are at least average minded LoL.
eleanorroosevelt1-2x.jpg

Reactions: Maggot
I have noticed that much to the credit of the members of this forum I very rarely seen the issues of religion or race mentioned in a combative sense. I.e. while we have collectively pointed a finger at certain groups in a global sense. I don't recall any personal attacks along these lines.

Its there, and rears its ugly head from time to time, albeit in subtle ways, but overall you are correct.

Its not color we need to fear, but ideologies. One of those is masked as a religion.

Reactions: Mwalex
STFU jackass

I was always told there were three things you didn't argue: religion, politics, and women.

I disagree.

;)

Shoot the politicians, put a stake in the heart of the religionists, and breed the women.

Only a person of Slobbovian ethnicity who worships Aristaeus would post such a remark. I shun you.