• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys AN/PVS-14 Dual Tube Mounting Assembly - D14

MODArmory – Nicole

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
I2/MOD AN/PVS-14 Dual Tube Mounting System -D14

Retail is $550.00.
Snipers Hide Special is: $525.00
For individuals who are afraid of the phone: Coupon for the D14 Dual Tube Mounting System: SHD14LUV

Features:

•Made in USA
•Machined Aluminum
•Quick Detach
•Collimateable mount
•Featured in Recoil Issue #7

ITT Housings have gold contacts by the J-ARM port
L3 Housings have silver contacts by the J-ARM port

*We can provide (1) ITT and (1) L3 Arm

The I2 Technologies & MODArmorys Dual Tube Mount system bridges together (2) PVS-14 monoculars and allows the user stereoscopic binocular configuration for a helmet-mounted system. This unique dual PVS-14 helmet mount allows the user the versatility to quickly detach one PVS-14 to be used as a force multiplier or one can weapon mount the unit behind an Aimpoint or EOTech (NV Compatible). Either PVS-14 can be detached from the dual tube mounting system. For stowage both PVS-14’s can be folded against the helmet creating a low profile and balanced system when not in use. By folding the system against the helmet the center of gravity is moved farther back than any other dual tube night vision system. Similar to the AN/PVS-15 the I2/MOD AN/PVS-14 Dual Tube Mounting system allows the user a very tight interpupillary adjustment and stays in collimation regardless of how often the user adjusts or detaches either AN/PVS-14.

Interfaces with Wilcox and Norotos Night Vision Helmet Mounts with the AN/PVS15 and AN/PVS18, Navy Dovetail Style Mount . The dual tube mounting system does not interface with the USGI Rhino Mount, Wilcox G11 or Norotos AKA2 with the PVS14 Bayonet

Weight: 5oz or 141.8 grams

Available from MOD Armory!
MOD Armory is based in Colorado Springs, CO and has over 8,000 sq. ft of retail, warehouse, night vision lab and a machine shop.
We can be reached at (719) 325 8070, PM or [email protected].
Our office is open Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm - Mountain.
MOD Armory has over 2 million worth of inventory in stock from all of the major night vision devices from ITT, L3, Night Optics, Luna Optics and ICT Laboratories to accessories from Wilcox Industries, Norotos, Team Wendy, Aimpoint, EOTech, S&S Precision, EOG and more! Our night vision repair depot repairs and warranties all repairs for US Made Night Vision Devices. AN/PVS-4 and Raptors are subject to parts availability.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/35bQiXu3Eho?list=UUwHsnyWOaQNtrGjJKsTgegg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
That's so stinking cool! Would you guys send me a set and let me mow the lawn for you to pay it off?

We may need to think of another task because in Colorado we do not have much grass in our lawns! Perhaps shoveling snow in the winter :)

Sheeeesh! its not like its multi thousand dollar equipment...I only need two pvs-14's with the mount!

I2/MOD AN/PVS-14 Dual Tube Mounting System -D14

Retail is $550.00.
Snipers Hide Special is: $525.00
For individuals who are afraid of the phone: Coupon for the D14 Dual Tube Mounting System: SHD14LUV

Features:

•Made in USA
•Machined Aluminum
•Quick Detach
•Collimateable mount
•Featured in Recoil Issue #7

ITT Housings have gold contacts by the J-ARM port
L3 Housings have silver contacts by the J-ARM port

*We can provide (1) ITT and (1) L3 Arm

The I2 Technologies & MODArmorys Dual Tube Mount system bridges together (2) PVS-14 monoculars and allows the user stereoscopic binocular configuration for a helmet-mounted system. This unique dual PVS-14 helmet mount allows the user the versatility to quickly detach one PVS-14 to be used as a force multiplier or one can weapon mount the unit behind an Aimpoint or EOTech (NV Compatible). Either PVS-14 can be detached from the dual tube mounting system. For stowage both PVS-14’s can be folded against the helmet creating a low profile and balanced system when not in use. By folding the system against the helmet the center of gravity is moved farther back than any other dual tube night vision system. Similar to the AN/PVS-15 the I2/MOD AN/PVS-14 Dual Tube Mounting system allows the user a very tight interpupillary adjustment and stays in collimation regardless of how often the user adjusts or detaches either AN/PVS-14.

Interfaces with Wilcox and Norotos Night Vision Helmet Mounts with the AN/PVS15 and AN/PVS18, Navy Dovetail Style Mount . The dual tube mounting system does not interface with the USGI Rhino Mount, Wilcox G11 or Norotos AKA2 with the PVS14 Bayonet

Weight: 5oz or 141.8 grams

Available from MOD Armory!
MOD Armory is based in Colorado Springs, CO and has over 8,000 sq. ft of retail, warehouse, night vision lab and a machine shop.
We can be reached at (719) 325 8070, PM or [email protected].
Our office is open Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm - Mountain.
MOD Armory has over 2 million worth of inventory in stock from all of the major night vision devices from ITT, L3, Night Optics, Luna Optics and ICT Laboratories to accessories from Wilcox Industries, Norotos, Team Wendy, Aimpoint, EOTech, S&S Precision, EOG and more! Our night vision repair depot repairs and warranties all repairs for US Made Night Vision Devices. AN/PVS-4 and Raptors are subject to parts availability.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/35bQiXu3Eho?list=UUwHsnyWOaQNtrGjJKsTgegg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Any codes for members still active?