• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories An update on the fundraiser sale I was having.

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Hey Hide, got the last couple items I’ll be posting tomorrow to try and finish off the race. If I could sell one of those guns I have posted that would be HUGE!

Guys, it’s because of strangers like you who don’t even know me and definitely don’t know my buddy’s dad, but still went above and beyond and donated and paid extra for items. Hell, I had one user on here offer to sell his spare gear for me just to donate some more to this fund.

Check this out! I talked to his sons girlfriend today and she said the family is BLOWN AWAY by the generosity of friends, families, and complete strangers. No one likes to ask others for money. It feels shameful and they never know how they’ll pay people back. The best part, they don’t have to.

This journey started out hoping to raise $25,000 to cover half the surgery. Well, then we went above and beyond and doubled that goal so that they could recoup their savings and retirement that they’ve worked so hard for.

Rock on, Snipershide. There’s not a community like this out there. If any of you want to help me get them the rest of the way there, shoot me a PM.

67237D91-C5AB-4D6C-9AAF-F8816D071A43.jpeg

Last edited:
    Updated the original ad for those of you with Facebook. I think you can still donate even if you don’t have a Facebook, but don’t know to be honest. Otherwise if that doesn’t work then PM me and we can figure out another way like using my PayPal.

Reactions: WilliePete-
    This is so awesome. Very inspiring. Good on you and all those who’ve helped out. God bless and good luck to him 🤞🏻.

Reactions: Iamero