• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anarchy Outdoors Vertical Grip $sold or partial trade for black Ergo Deluxe flat top

A-Rob

Hermit
Minuteman
May 2, 2017
Old FL
I have a nearly new AO vertical grip for sale. $35 shipped USA only or partial trade: black Ergo Tactical Deluxe flat top grip + $10. 1st "I'll take it" gets it.
IMG_20190206_175608.jpg
IMG_20190206_175555.jpg

Last edited:
It is the RT hand one. How do your want to pay? Money order or PayPal?

Ok, just send payment to ... and send me your shipping address and it'll go out tomorrow. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: theaoguy
Any feed back you would like to give on grip?

I really like it but I have it and the MDT vertical grip and it came down to the adjustment for trigger pull length on the MDT. The AO fit my hand better, so it really was a toss up. It is made of a really sturdy material too. I think I could jump on it and not break it.

Reactions: theaoguy
I really like it but I have it and the MDT vertical grip and it came down to the adjustment for trigger pull length on the MDT. The AO fit my hand better, so it really was a toss up. It is made of a really sturdy material too. I think I could jump on it and not break it.

Awesome thanks for the feed back.

Glad you like it. It was a real toss up between it and the MDT that I have.