• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Anarchy rail, Foundation spacer

camocorvette

Send it
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 1, 2010
    Minnesota
    Couple items not getting used.

Harrell Tactical Tuner. *Sold* $85 Shipped *Sold*
    • 7/8 x 1/2 x 28 thread
    • 2 port design exits gas out the side of the brake
    • Tunes rifle to the ammo for improved accuracy
    I used it quite a bit on my marlin 22. It definitely increases group size when you get it dialed in. I've bought a Anschutz and no longer need to try and accurize my marlin.

*SOLD* Anarchy Aluminum rail. $145 NOW $110 NOW $90 shipped *SOLD*
    "This rail is made out of aluminum and weighs in at .43 lbs. The beauty of the rail is that it can quickly and easily be moved down the length of the Anschutz rail by a quick spin of the gear nut. No tools required for installation"

Well used and shows signs of use. Bought a full length foundation rail and don't need this. Functions perfectly and locks up tight.

Foundation Centurion spacer and butt pad. Factory butt pad and two 1/2" dark distressed spacers. No bolts included. $25 Shipped.

Venmo, PayPal and zelle preferred. Thanks for looking. Message me any questions.
    20221024_171624.jpg
    20221024_171628.jpg

Last edited:
    Anarchy arca rail $90 shipped. A new one is $185 plus shipping. This has some scratches; but functions flawless.