• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anatomy of a Competition Rifle Manners TCS / GAP 6GT

3oz trigger? That's a badass setup.

ETA: Posted before I watched the whole video. That's a crazy light trigger.

Hows the grip to trigger distance and L.O.P? I always struggle with proper grip and maintaining a 90* trigger finger.

Seriously

That rifle is not set up for me, that LOP is crazy long but I left it that way because I wanted to show the weight system

it's a demo rifle so not even close to set up for me.

But in this stock, I can choke up pretty good, if you watch the video my hand is pretty prominent, you can see it from more than one position so I can manage it fine, but I am used to choking up.

if you have an issue, MCM A10 stock

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
Yes seriously. I like the video and I like some of the features the stock offers.

I know it's not set up for you Frank. I'm asking an honest question about a stock that I wouldn't mind checking out but don't want to drop the coin on it to find out it doesnt fit and can't be adjusted enough to fit.

Ok, it’s an awesome stock, for a competition rifle it’s the best one versus a specific chassis

I don’t mind the feel of the grip, yes I wish manners would move the grip closer to the trigger but I get it.

I deemed this stock the best of Shot Show because of the features and changes made.

but I’m not you, over the years I have adapted to many a system that doesn’t fit me, nature of the game when you’re a leprechaun

Thanks you for the insight. Hopefully can get my hands on a demo or something at a match this year. I'm familiar with being a leprechaun. Being half Irish, a ginger and relatively short at 5' 7".

Frank, if you can push manners to somehow move the grip closer (adjustable) to the trigger, the stock would be god tier.

Last edited:
Reactions: littlepod