• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And here we go again.... 9 shot in Hollywood FL yesterday. No deaths.

JAS-SH

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2020
Nine people shot in broad daylight in Hollywood, FL. Mostly innocent bystanders. Thankully no deaths. The usual suspects- surveillance stills at the end of the video....

Reactions: woogie_man
Soooo, well, uhhhh, there is some really sketchy places in florida, like everybody stares at you because of the color of your skin. Luckily you are allowed to be armed.

Some cold hard facts and stats that, in an ideal world, would be THEE deciding factor in how to combat the root cause of the problem of violent crime in America (it's a culture problem within the black community, not a Gun Rights problem in America):

Every year, about HALF of all Homicides and Armed Robberies are committed by black males between the ages of 12 and 50 (FBI UCR, table 43a).

We can reduce America's homicide rate by HALF if we laser focus on the actual group committing HALF the homicides and violent crimes.

Now, what I've posted above isn't racist in any way- it's just the cold hard reality.

Democrat policies have intentionally created the culture war and disastrous results we're experiencing, and it won't be easy or quick to fix.

There is a reason why all the people from down South (Broward, Dade, and even southern Palm Beach County) are all moving North in the state to the Treasure Coast area or West coast.

There are areas down there that look like you are in a completly different third world country.

This is a nothingburger for south FL. Unless someone gets their face eaten and washed down with some pcp nobody gives a shit

Some cold hard facts and stats that, in an ideal world, would be THEE deciding factor in how to combat the root cause of the problem of violent crime in America (it's a culture problem within the black community, not a Gun Rights problem in America):

Every year, about HALF of all Homicides and Armed Robberies are committed by black males between the ages of 12 and 50 (FBI UCR, table 43a).

We can reduce America's homicide rate by HALF if we laser focus on the actual group committing HALF the homicides and violent crimes.

Now, what I've posted above isn't racist in any way- it's just the cold hard reality.

Democrat policies have intentionally created the culture war and disastrous results we're experiencing, and it won't be easy or quick to fix.

Democrats have created it in order to so terrify the population that they willingly trade freedom for security.

None of this is “accidental.”

Sirhr

This is my AO, these idiots have nothing to lose. If they get caught it will be a step up from their standard of living.

Reactions: DustBun
This is a nothingburger for south FL. Unless someone gets their face eaten and washed down with some pcp nobody gives a shit

That happened (depending on which incident you are referring to bc there are more than one) in the neighborhood next to mine. They found the kid not guilty by reason of insanity if you were wondering. Cop should have shot the kid when they rolled up and saw him on top of the victim munching on face meat.

Last edited:
Reactions: The D and BCP
Not in Florida but don’t like driving down into the city. When I do this is my favorite theme song playing in the background to blend in.

Hollywood beach……shocker. It use to be nice there, but the trash from Miami Beach has migrated north. You could probably napalm the whole stretch from South Beach to the north side of Hollywood beach and no one would be missed at work the next day……

Just my observations as of a few years ago; not going back, at least not that far south.

That happened (depending on which incident you are referring to bc there are more than one) in the neighborhood next to mine. They found the kid not guilty by reason of insanity if you were wondering. Cop should have shot the kid when they rolled up and saw him on top of the victim munching on face meat.
Lol, more than one face eating. FL is a weird place. I’m glad I got to experience a small slice of it but I’m strictly visiting from now on, hopefully…
Hollywood beach……shocker. It use to be nice there, but the trash from Miami Beach has migrated north. You could probably napalm the whole stretch from South Beach to the north side of Hollywood beach and no one would be missed at work the next day……

Just my observations as of a few years ago; not going back, at least not that far south.
If you can drive through the Miami area(with at least a few guns in your car) and get to the keys, that’s a good time

Reactions: KYAggie
hiahleah has looked like PR for the past 10 years. you leave america when you go into big sections of dade,broward,palm beach. thankfully my whole family left to naples 3 years ago.

Is that the stat where th other 50% are suicides? Or that are where the shooter is unknown? Most of the murders on the Chicago Southside go unsolved.

We should just wall off Florida and remove all border patrol for that shit hole. Any aspiring gardener who can make it through that real life Hunger Games/Deathrace2000 crazytown state is a natural born badass and a worthy citizen. We should arm the crocs too. With head mounted laser beams. Fuck yeah.