• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And in Saturdays paper in Australia

MTT- I wwas thinking this...

Attachments

• 1541855487589.jpeg
    1541855487589.jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: MosesTheTank
The irony of it all is the idiots who started all the in fighting have walked away leaving thousands in legal fees its a disgusting joke.

The biggest problem in my opinion was safety the people causing the trouble tried to apply Sporting Shooters Association Australia rules on a range with a safety template that is way too small. Which is In regard to shooting steel Targets, the other problem we had was that they wanted to set up targets all over the place so not shooting into the Butt-stop, which is a condition of the Range Standing orders.

Or one bloke who tied a piece of string to a trigger sat the rifle on a tyre lay a sandbag down on top of it and pulled the string because he wasn't sure if it would explode or not, never mind the 20 other ppl standing right next to it as this is going on :|

Be glad when the verdict comes in...

Alot of angry ppl about in the world in general eh

It is sad when infighting kills off an otherwise great group or activity. I am aware of a civil war re-enactment group, and a buffalo soldiers re-enactment group that destroyed themselves from infighting. Over about 3 years, membership and participation in both groups dropped by about 75% because people who just wanted to participate, couldn't stand the infighting done by the few people who thought they were the only ones who could run things properly . (this was in the USA, not Australia, but the same principle applies)

Reactions: Bender
Shit like that is why I have abandoned all organized shooting sports. Luckily for us Americans, our right to own and carry firearms is not predicated on belonging to such clubs and participating in such sports.

Reactions: gigamortis
Why is Wannon Water acting like a parental figure, refusing to sell until the kids can all play together?