• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And is anyone surprised by this travesty?

85e19a506dea68dfce2e6e85254f01ef.jpg

when home invaders raid a house and kill the occupants, they are rarely charged with trespass or breaking and entering.

I feel like it's a video game where you have to keep hitting the button to restore life, and my finger is outta gas..........

Also this just in.... the fact that DoJ won't press charges only stems from the earlier referral. It has nothing to do with Durham's Grand Jury or with the upcoming Senate.

So this guy is not out of the woods by any means. I still think they are going to let them all go free.

But, hey, I've been surprised a lot lately! So we'll see!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Oh I’m aware of the ongoing investigations and all that nonsense but that’s just it, it’s just one investigation after another. These people won’t ever see time because there is already enough evidence to put them away. There really isn’t any point to keep going after the bigger fish, so to speak. It’s all just to appease the people until they forget about it. Remember, at the end of the day all of these people are in bed with each other.

The Kenyan worked the "investigation" thing perfectly. Investigation and more investigation and then a year or more goes by and some bullshit report laying blame comes out. He just gaffed it off as "what? Oh that old news?" " Next question"
Oh I’m aware of the ongoing investigations and all that nonsense but that’s just it, it’s just one investigation after another. These people won’t ever see time because there is already enough evidence to put them away. There really isn’t any point to keep going after the bigger fish, so to speak. It’s all just to appease the people until they forget about it. Remember, at the end of the day all of these people are in bed with each other.

This is very true. No matter the party, they’re all complicit

Reactions: jungle45 and TACC
McCabe got a deal from Barr to spill the beans on all the Clinton deals. There..... that ought to take care of McCabe.

Fucker was on TV tonight claiming he was completely exonerated. "Anyone could see the charges were not warranted".

If anything ever comes of this it will be Admiral Mike Rodgers that is the hero.

He is my Obi Wan.......

If he is the key to exposing this shit he deserves to be on Mt Rushmore.

It ain't over till it's over. Now that POTUS is somewhat off his defensive position it appears he has upped his game against the swamp. Not that they gave him any motivation. He's been amazingly tolerate and composed considering the level of pure BS he's faced.... you know he's taking names and wanting to kick some ass just like you or I would want to do.

^^^^ He's definitely being "the better man" and he deserves the credit.

On top of that, I'm waiting for/expecting him to go "scorched earth" on his foes, at the end of his second term, if not sooner. Let them keep on building the rope and C4 that hangs their heads in shame, and blows up their careers and futures.

(figuratively speaking, of course.)

director wray testified this week and claimed that his department has cooperated with durham,.

when he was told "The public has lost faith in the FBI. We all see the corruption here in the IG report and nothing is happening to anyone. Nobody is going to jail for lying to the courts and the American people for over 2 years..." or something like that.

"when durham is done with his investigation, i think you will have a much different impression of the fbi".
either some fbi are going down, or they are going to say that it was brennan and nobody knew that misfud and halper were working for the cia when they contacted the trump team.

of course, this doesn't cover the illegal FISA applications.

Also this just in.... the fact that DoJ won't press charges only stems from the earlier referral. It has nothing to do with Durham's Grand Jury or with the upcoming Senate.

So this guy is not out of the woods by any means. I still think they are going to let them all go free.

But, hey, I've been surprised a lot lately! So we'll see!

Cheers,

Sirhr
The other shoe is going to drop soon,and when it does I hope it's so hard the California breaks off and falls in the ocean

It's all just white noise, no one is going to jail, there is absolutely nothing going to be done about anything or anyone. There is no point in worrying about it. No one is going to water the tree. Everyone is going to tow that "thin blue line", EXAMPLE: Virginia state police could have made a huge impact on incoming gun control by 1: not showing up during protest day or showing up and standing with protesters. 2: standing with citizens and NOT forming a riot line and threatening citizens for protesting their state officials. 3: Openly telling the "law makers" they will not be kicking in doors of regular folks in the dead of night because the state house made them felons over night in a basement". ALL law enforcement is going to do exactly what they are told, with no questions, no push back "just doing our jobs, sir" We are all going to pay taxes and die. The end.

It's all just white noise, no one is going to jail, there is absolutely nothing going to be done about anything or anyone. There is no point in worrying about it. No one is going to water the tree. Everyone is going to tow that "thin blue line", EXAMPLE: Virginia state police could have made a huge impact on incoming gun control by 1: not showing up during protest day or showing up and standing with protesters. 2: standing with citizens and NOT forming a riot line and threatening citizens for protesting their state officials. 3: Openly telling the "law makers" they will not be kicking in doors of regular folks in the dead of night because the state house made them felons over night in a basement". ALL law enforcement is going to do exactly what they are told, with no questions, no push back "just doing our jobs, sir" We are all going to pay taxes and die. The end.

Some police showed up and protested with the Pro2A guys. Many of them have spoken out but I hear you. I totally agree with nobody is going to do anything. Just a distraction. Plenty of evidence to already throw tons of people in jail.

I have worked with federal prosecutors for over 30 years. The only ones worth a shit were ex DA's or assistant DA's for the state. The rest are giant pussies with no fight in them. The new ones are millennials that look for an excuse to not do anything. If its political you can forget it.

But the comments in that link are harlarious

Didn't even bother to look for comments as MSN usually shuts off comments for any agenda they are invested in.

Didn't see them. Love reading comments. Its the gauge by which I judge the success of the propaganda.

MSN is carrying his water...

Schools and media....

We need to get them back.

I don't even want them to be pro conservative.

I just want both to do their even keeled best.

Getting them back means finding and invalidating the gatekeepers. Nobody gets the job who doesn't carry on the narrative.

It's about being agents of change. The Gatekeepers have been; we need to replace them. My bet is that none of them have ever been elected, that money plays the key role, and that this is where the Shadow Donors have been skewing the playing field against our favor.

Start at the top. By the time it's down to middle management, the job will likely be accomplished.

I'm talking prosecution.

The comments were mostly from conservatives and fed up liberals

BTW How about this-
Trump Administration to Deploy Elite Tactical Units to Sanctuary Cities

Now if this was a average joe like you or me, we would have everything and the kitchen sink thrown at us hardcore.

Now if this was a average joe like you or me, we would have everything and the kitchen sink thrown at us hardcore.

General Flynn wasn't average Joe, Roger Stone wasn't average Joe, George Papadopoulous wasn't Average Joe, Carter Page wasn't average Joe...........hmmmm what was It about these guys that made their experience with Justice different?

They are collateral damage.
Used to make a statement to anyone else that may think about running for president. The statement: Go ahead and we will destroy you and everyone you know.
What do you think Kavenaugh was about? How many people will want to go through what he did. Face it. They upped the game from Thomas and his pubic hair when it came to Kavenaugh. If RBG kicks off who's going to stick up their hand and say nominate me?
General Flynn wasn't average Joe, Roger Stone wasn't average Joe, George Papadopoulous wasn't Average Joe, Carter Page wasn't average Joe...........hmmmm what was It about these guys that made their experience with Justice different?
I am waiting to see how they are going to deal with Bernie hijacking the party.

Reactions: Greg Langelius *