• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And just like that we have a new starter.

Sign her up...

That was cute except for the old guy hogging all the glory. The kid has an arm.

At her age I would have killed to do that and it would have been Mantle, Maris, Berra.

Normalizing assualt on politicians (especially right wing politicians).

Might wanna think about that. Not saying we should be charging the girl, but we shouldn't be rewarding her either.

Might wanna think about that. Not saying we should be charging the girl, but we shouldn't be rewarding her either.
The guy was in a parade where it was part of the parade tradition to throw water balloons and the politician knew that and expected to get hit. That's why there was no reaction by the politician or security when he was hit.

...this is a video from July 4, 2023, of Nassau County Executive Bruce Blakeman marching in what is known on Long Island as the Stewart Manor Fourth of July parade.
As described by CBS New York, the tradition of tossing water balloons at parade participants goes back "nearly 20 years." The outlet reported that it "started as a way to bring everyone together, giving them a chance to interact and have fun." The 2023 parade ended, CBS reported, in an all-out water fight:

It was a splash of a time in Stewart Manor this 4th of July. Thousands lined Covert Avenue and the surrounding streets dressed in patriotic gear, armed with American flags and coolers filled with thousands of water balloons. The parade kicked off at 10:30 a.m. with marching bands and firetrucks. Then it all morphed into a massive neighborhood water fight.

Reactions: doubloon
The guy was in a parade where it was part of the parade tradition to throw water balloons and the politician knew that and expected to get hit. That's why there was no reaction by the politician or security when he was hit.

...this is a video from July 4, 2023, of Nassau County Executive Bruce Blakeman marching in what is known on Long Island as the Stewart Manor Fourth of July parade.
As described by CBS New York, the tradition of tossing water balloons at parade participants goes back "nearly 20 years." The outlet reported that it "started as a way to bring everyone together, giving them a chance to interact and have fun." The 2023 parade ended, CBS reported, in an all-out water fight:
That's a handy bit of information that's gotten left out.

Much appreciated

A toss like that reminds me of the movie, "Shanghai Surprise" with Madonna and Sean Penn. He throws a baseball at a bad guy at some distance and knocks the guy out.

He shouts, "God damn it."

"What?" She says.

"If I had known I could pitch like that, I would have been playing for the Yankees!"

Or words to that effect. I can't find the clip.

Thats cool, we need more of that. Good clean fun....until some POS throws one with crap in it, or a rock, and ruins it.

How would you know the crap was in the ballon if it struck a politician?
I had to read that twice. At first, I thought it was a zen koan. Like, if a bag of crap strikes a politician, does it make a sound? But you are correct. How do you tell the difference between the balloon of crap and the politician? Also, inherent is the redundancy in the statement of hitting a politician with crap.

Reactions: EddieNFL
I had to read that twice. At first, I thought it was a zen koan. Like, if a bag of crap strikes a politician, does it make a sound? But you are correct. How do you tell the difference between the balloon of crap and the politician? Also, inherent is the redundancy in the statement of hitting a politician with crap.
The balloon bursts and is done. The politician keeps lying and stealing your money.

Any more questions?

Reactions: Ronws

I'm cool with frozen water balloons being used instead. A politician is a politician regardless of Left or Right.