• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And No One Knew?

DarnYankeeUSMC

McCarthy Was Right
Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2012
    In your head
    The procecuter should be fired for making a deal with this POS. How many lives did he fuck up with his badge and thin blue line covering for him. If it was only him it'd be one thing but the whole department is corrupt!!

Decades of screwing people and he gets 21 months? The judge should get a cactus shoved up his dick for not giving him the max.

undeniable physical evidence

Undeniable physical evidence that was planted by a crooked cop, or physical evidence that’s undeniably not planted? I use to live in North Idaho and had a neighbor there who had been a LA cop. He used to talk about how common it was for officers to plant drugs on people they had pulled over if they didn’t like them. Despicable practice. In general I support what the police are supposed to be, but the corruption has to go or no one is going to respect them.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    Anyone he ever helped put in prison should be released unless there was undeniable physical evidence convicting them.

We all know they're as crooked as shit that that's not gonna happen.

However, it would be pretty cool if everyone who has been convicted by him would start some sort of massive lawsuit against him. Maybe then something can happen!

Reactions: Steel+Killer
    1657879892239.png

The statement from his kid is unbelievable. He basically said that his dad did it because the states attorneys were going after cops and not criminals. Well there sonny, your father is a fucking criminal!! And he used his badge (along with those 15 others) to get away with his crimes!!
    Cody Gladstone said he understands his father’s actions, as well as the actions of the more than 15 other police officers convicted of misconduct, including civil rights violations.

“I can understand why the officers look out for one another because the [state’s attorney] is after them and not the criminals in the streets,” Cody Gladstone said.

Undeniable physical evidence that was planted by a crooked cop, or physical evidence that’s undeniably not planted? I use to live in North Idaho and had a neighbor there who had been a LA cop. He used to talk about how common it was for officers to plant drugs on people they had pulled over if they didn’t like them. Despicable practice. In general I support what the police are supposed to be, but the corruption has to go or no one is going to respect them.
    I think we all know what I meant by that statement, but just to clarify yes physical evidence that undeniably could not have been planted.